Remember the extravagant smell wafting from your mom’s kitchen? Remember the aromatic, finger-licking dishes that leave your taste buds feeling exquisite? Well, mom’s magic is definitely at play and a bit of spice too! Yes, an assortment of natural herbs and spices are known to play a vital role in transforming the dishes, and delicacies. No matter if you are a pro or a novice at culinary skills, these key kitchen ingredients native to India are here to lend you a helping hand. Simply put, herbs and spices make an inevitable part of Indian cooking. They are widely celebrated to not only add aroma, and flavour to the delicacies but also for their numerous health-aiding attributes. Herbs and spices come with a rich legacy, which is evident to continue for decades to come.
If you have been looking for the best spice supplier in India or browsing eCommerce platforms for natural herbs and spices, this article is just for you. We will be elaborating on the aspects you must consider while purchasing spices and herbs online.
Buying Spices Online
As we all know, now everything has become online, be it pursuing information or ordering food or buying lifestyle products. So, why may spice purchase remain an exception? Well, there is definitely nothing to beat the satisfaction of evaluating spices physically and then making the purchase. However, given the new normal, you don’t really have the option to visit exotic places to garner the best spices products for your kitchen. So, online spice purchase is the next best possible course of action.
Let’s understand why buying spices online may seem so daunting. To start with, you will find a great many variants of spices and herbs products with varying attributes, quality, prices. And, contrary to the claim, all herbs and spices labelled organic, natural, and great might not live up to the claims. Be judicious while planning to buy spices, and herbs online. We at Zizira are your one-stop platform for buying natural herbs products and spice products that have undergone stringent food safety, and quality checks and possess numerous benefits, both health and otherwise. The assortments of herbs and spices offered by team Zizira are sourced from the pristine land of Meghalaya, which is popular for producing some of the premium-quality spices and herbs produce.
Aspects to Consider while Buying Spices Products, and Herbs Online
When you are on the online shopping spree for herbs and spices, here are a few aspects that you should bear in mind.
- Authenticity: Herbs, and spices commercially available for consumption often tend to be subjected to adulteration, sometimes to prolong their shelf-life, sometimes to artificially enhance the colour, texture, or aroma. However, if you wish to avail of the maximum benefits, in terms of culinary and health wise, herbs and spices must be consumed in their natural or raw form. Consider checking out the authenticity of the products; reading customer reviews as well as seeking peer/family members’ opinions. Do check out the detailed product descriptions, foodie reviews, or feedback online from third-party entities, too!
- Quality: There is no doubt that online spice purchase has its own set of pros such as convenience, wide scale availability, multiple options at your disposal, etc. However, it may not offer you the benefit of physically examining the quality of the herbs and spices. Well, worry not. You can still check out the ingredients, nutrition label of the herbs and spices to be sure of their quality. You may also check for the certificates concerning food safety and guidelines.
- Price: A hefty price is not always an indicator of premium quality. Weigh your options judiciously before buying herbs online if you wish to get the best value for your money.
Top Health Benefits of Spices Products
Spices form an inseparable part not only in the Indian cuisine but also in East, South East, Middle East, and European cuisines. You stand to massively gain from a basket of spices sourced organically from mother nature. Get ready to buy spice combo packs from Zizira right away!
Spices production in India has always been phenomenal given the natural richness, green landscape, exotic flora. And, Indians, since ancient times, believed that food has a direct impact on our overall health, and the well-being of our body, mind, and soul. Thus, natural spices became the most coveted ingredients in our daily food consumption regimen for centuries, and rightfully so.
Spices, especially those native to India, are widely celebrated for their numerous medicinal properties. Here are some of the most prominent ones.
Blood Sugar Control:
An optimal blood sugar level is highly crucial for the holistic well-being of an individual and any disparity in it may lead to several primary, and secondary health complications. While many may choose to resort to medications, often, the easy way out, non-medicinal measures such as including spices with sugar control attributes can also be tried out.
Cinnamon, the spice with a natural sweet flavour, is your go-to spice for enhancing the aroma, and taste of your sweet savouries. It is also deemed beneficial in keeping the blood sugar level in check, and also aids in reducing high blood cholesterol, and triglyceride levels.
Heart Health Optimization:
Today's fast-paced and sedentary lifestyle choices have made most of us susceptible to a myriad of cardiac complications.Here is something for your heart health from your kitchen counter. You can opt for a couple of cloves of garlic in your daily diet. Garlic has been proven beneficial in keeping the blood vessels flexible, especially in women, and reducing extreme blood cholesterol and triglyceride levels, which help prevent the onset of cardiac-related challenges.
When it comes to fighting inflammation, turmeric, the golden spice native to India is probably the best natural means out there. It is known to contain curcumin, a compound that is rich in antioxidants, antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties.
Lakadong turmeric, a native to Meghalaya, North East India, is known to contain the highest curcumin content, which is 7 to 12%, and thus must be included in your daily diet to reap its maximum benefits.
Besides, spices also are known to have nausea relieving, brain capacity enhancement and mental disorder prevention capabilities.
Zizira spices come with the assurance of staying true to their claims of being natural, organically sourced from eco responsible measures. These are sourced directly from the farmers from the pristine lands of Meghalaya.
Zizira, being one of the most coveted herb suppliers in India, is your one-stop destination for a rather wide, and exquisite collection of herbs and spices to spice up your delicacies and offer numerous health benefits. With Zizira’s collection, you are assured exceptional taste, and aroma without compromising your health.
Also Read : -
- What is the importance of spices?
- Top Health Benefits of Spices
- Turmeric – The Next Queen of Spices
- Long Pepper - A Spice That Is Used As A Spice As Well As In Home Remedies