Honey Infused With Turmeric, Ginger and Black Pepper
- Zizira's Turmeric Twist honey makes it easy for you to consume ginger and high curcumin turmeric in the most convenient way.
- This honey can ease your pain, support your immune system, reduce nausea due to motion sickness or flue and not to mention lift your spirit.
- Turmeric and honey have anti-inflammatory properties and are rich with antioxidants which are highly beneficial for our body.
- Ginger is an antibiotic and can help nausea, detoxification and digestion.
- It also has black pepper that helps absorb the curcumin in your body.
Honey infused with Roselle
You might also want to check our Raw Honey Infusions, which contains three perfect honey infusions.
- Using an infusion process, we have combined honey with a lovely tangy flavour of Roselle calyces. (Hibiscus) and has a beautiful deep ruby colour
- Roselle (Hibiscus) is known to have been used in folk medicine as a diuretic and mild laxative, as well as in treating cancer and cardiac and nerve diseases.
- Roselle may help Lower Blood Pressure, lowers both systolic and diastolic blood pressure.
- Can be a healthy alternative to your regular fruit jam
How to Use
Here are a few examples of how you can use this honey.
- Add it to warm water to consume it daily in the morning.
- Use it as a sweetener to your beverages such as milk, tea or juices.
- Use it as a topping on your breakfast cereals/pancakes or use it like a bread-spread.
How to Use
Here are a few examples of how you can use Roselle infused honey.
- Snack on it from the jar using a teaspoon or use it as a spread on bread
- Drizzle it over your favourite dessert.
- Use Roselle Honey to create an iced tea for hot summer days. Add two teaspoon of Roselle honey to a cup of water, add some ice and garnish it with spearmint.
- You can also create a herbal tea using warm water and a teaspoon or two of Roselle Honey. Good choice for and evening tea.