An Exquisite Hand-rolled Green Tea
Refreshing Rain Hand-Rolled Green Tea is a natural way to detoxify yourself. Fed with refreshing rain and grown in Meghalaya’s microclimate this green tea is indeed a traditional plant treasure.
Ingredients: Pure Hand Rolled Green Tea.
Do you know where your green tea is coming from? Yes, most of us do not have the right answer to that.
Knowing where it comes from helps you ensure the quality and taste of green tea you’re consuming.
From the time it is handpicked, to how the tea is made ready for your tea cup, it is coming straight from a family farm.
Now you don’t have to worry if the tea you’re sipping is sitting in warehouses, but it is being put together in its purest form.
Note: Not recommended for children under 12 years, pregnant women and nursing mothers.
How to Use Zizira Refreshing Rain Hand-rolled Green Tea:
- Bring cold water to boil.
- When water is at an “almost” boiling point turn off the heat.
- Allow the water to cool for a minute.
- Then add 1 teaspoon of tea leaves per cup to the boiled water.
- Steep for 3-5 minutes and strain completely into another teapot or directly into the serving cups.
Health Benefits of Zizira Refreshing Rain Hand-rolled Green Tea:
Green tea is considered to be highly medicinal. Consumed during ancient China before and after meals as a digestive. Some of the health benefits of Green tea are:
- Increases body metabolism
- Natural Anti-Aging properties
- Helps burn calories
- Helps in prevention of diabetes
- Low in caffeine and detoxifies the body
- Promotes healthy blood circulation