✔ Zizira Lakadong Turmeric – The Healthiest Go-To-Spice in the Market
✔ Higher Curcumin level (7-9%) than ordinary turmeric (2-3%)
✔ Sourced directly from family farms, without going through middlemen or distributors
✔ Delivered directly to your doorstep, anywhere in India.
✔ Cash on Delivery Available
Turmeric powder, called ‘Haldi’ in Hindi, is one of the essential ingredients in any Indian kitchen. No Indian dish is complete without the use of turmeric powder. Zizira brings you the purest and the freshest Lakadong turmeric, known for its high curcumin content. It is directly sourced from a place called Lakadong on the foothills of Jaintia in Meghalaya. The high curcumin level in Zizira Lakadong turmeric powder ranging from 6-9% greatly enhances its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties.
Zizira is the leading Lakadong turmeric supplier in India, offering freshly grounded Lakadong root without any added colour, flavours, or chemicals that are commonly added to inexpensive turmeric found in the market. The bright yellowish-orange colour of Zizira's Lakadong turmeric online along with its distinct earthy flavour of turmeric will make you want to replace your daily turmeric with this healthier version. You only need a little amount of Lakadong turmeric to get the same colour and taste as ordinary turmeric!
What’s Special About Lakadong Turmeric?
- The high altitude, cool climate, abundant rain, the quality of the soil, the ancient variety of turmeric, and traditional farming methods.
- Lakadong Turmeric is known for its medicinal qualities. The Curcumin content in Lakadong Turmeric is between 6 to 9% (last tested in 2021), which is one of the highest, as against a mere 2 to 3% in most varieties of turmeric.
- Despite many of its clones, Lakadong Turmeric's uniqueness has never been usurped.
People Call It the Miracle Spice
Used for generations for multiple medicinal purposes, high curcumin Lakadong turmeric is fresh with a strong flavour and aroma that makes it one of the finest turmeric varieties in the world, and health watchers’ favourite.
Flavour – What does Lakadong Turmeric taste like?
Zizira Lakadong Turmeric consists of 100% pure, unadulterated Lakadong turmeric powder sourced from Lakadong village in Jaintia Hills, Meghalaya.
Lakadong turmeric is bright yellowish-orange in colour. It is fresh with a strong warm flavour filled with a pleasant earthy aroma that makes it one of the finest turmeric varieties in the world.
Lakadong Turmeric Health Benefits
The amazing health benefits of the Lakadong turmeric lies in its bioactive components like curcuminoids, polysaccharides, and other essential oils. Some of the key benefits include –
- It helps lower blood pressure and bad cholesterol in the body
- It boosts the immune system and fights off diseases
- It helps reduce the risk of some kinds of cancer
- It boosts memory and promotes a healthy brain
- It helps reduce the symptoms of skin disorders
- It slows down the ageing process and helps prevent age-related diseases
- It helps reduce sore throat and reduce inflammation
How to use Lakadong Turmeric?
- Zizira's Lakadong turmeric is suitable for everyday cooking to add colour and flavour to a variety of dishes.
- It is added to vegetables, lentils, rice, and baked dishes.
- It is also one of the ingredients added to marinades for chicken, tofu, red meat, and fish.
- It also adds flavours to soups and stews.
- You can also add it to your beverages such as milk, tea, smoothies, and others to reap its benefits.
Here are 10 ways to use Lakadong Turmeric
- Create your own Turmeric Tea: Add 1tsp of Turmeric powder, 1/4 tsp of Black pepper powder to a cup of boiling water. 1 tsp of virgin coconut oil, 3 slices of raw ginger, and cinnamon for flavour. Stir them together and enjoy your cup of turmeric tea.
- Toothpaste for teeth whitening: Stop looking for that branded product and head straight to the pantry and find an ingredient that whitens teeth naturally.
- Face mask: Use pure turmeric paste to fight pimples and breakouts. Regular use can also clear acne, scars, and inflammation. It is a great exfoliator and gives a youthful glow to the skin.
- Soaps and shampoos: Turmeric soap can be interesting to make. You can add turmeric and other natural ingredients like calendula, coconut, lemongrass, amla, and others. These ingredients are beneficial for the hair and cleanses your skin.
- Heal bruises: If you have a black eye, bruises or swelling, apply a very basic turmeric paste to your eye and you will notice a big difference within an hour, especially a reduction in the swelling.
- Pests repellent: Turmeric is a favourite food for us, but ants and other pests hate it. They tend to totter around it. To repel pests, especially ants, simply sprinkle turmeric powder around the corner, or anywhere near the ant traces.
- Golden milk: Infuse turmeric in boiling milk along with other spices like cinnamon, black pepper to extract the goodness of curcumin in the turmeric. Black pepper helps the body to absorb curcumin better.
- Golden honey: Turmeric is used to avoid certain sicknesses like the flu and cold. Mix turmeric powder and raw honey for a perfect Golden Honey remedy.
- Turmeric cake: If you love baking, you should try baking turmeric cake. It is a simple and delicious cake to bake especially if you are a vegan. You should try this out and surprise yourself. Make turmeric leaf cakes by steaming rice with grated coconut, rice, and jaggery wrapped in turmeric leaves.
- First aid for pets: Organic turmeric is useful to cure your pets of sickness. If you love your pets and they need medical attention for cuts or gastrointestinal disorders, feed them with this medicinal spice. It will cure your pet before you reach the vet.
How to Store Lakadong Turmeric Powder?
To keep your Lakadong Turmeric Powder fresh for a longer duration, store it away from direct sunlight, stoves, ovens, and do not keep it on the top of a refrigerator because the heat emitted from them causes the blend to lose its flavour and strength.
My health is improving and good since starting of zizira turmeric powder. The service is very good 👍😊
Very good product with fine texture. Enjoying it with a spoonful in the morning glass of water. A small pinch is enough for cooking dal or sabji.
However price is tad bit high .
My best wishes to the enterprise.
7-9% Curcumin Lakadong Turmeric Powder - 1kg