Rejuvenate Me is a natural way to help rejuvenate yourself and also revive your skin. The natural ingredients such as Lakadong turmeric chunks, Ing Makhir chunks, green tea, and long pepper in it give the tea natural shades of yellow with a tint of black. It has a mild taste with a little pungency to it. Each batch of this green, natural tea has a unique aroma and taste depending on various factors like the area of the tea garden, soil, climate, moisture content, and its processing.
It’s regarded as one of the key natural tea products that are sourced from the pristine lands of Meghalaya. When steeped for 3-5 minutes, it offers a perfect flavour, however, a longer brewing time may lead to a bitter taste. When it comes to shelf life, you can easily store this tea for more than a year. However, certain ingredients may start losing their potency over time. Make sure to keep this tea package away from microwave ovens, stoves, etc. Zizira is your one-stop destination for an exclusive range of pure natural products online, especially Rejuvenate Infusion tea.
What Are the Ingredients in Rejuvenate Me Green Tea?
1. Green Tea - Green tea from Meghalaya is handpicked from the tea gardens that are grown at an elevation of over 6000 feet. The high altitude, the traditional method of cultivation, climate and soil allows the plant to bear more shoots as well as elevating its quality.
Its chemical composition varies with factors such as climate, season, horticultural practices, and position of the leaves on the harvested shoot.
The most important components are polyphenols-Flavonoids. There are four major flavonoids in green tea- catechins- epicatechin, epigallocatechin, epicatechin gallate and epigallocatechin gallate.
Epigallocatechin gallate is the most important active component which is maximum in leaf bud and first leaves. The usual concentration of total polyphenols in dried green tea leaves is 8-12%.
Green tea originated in China and is widely used throughout Asia. It has been used as a medicine from thousands of years from lowering blood pressure to preventing cancer. Green tea has more health benefits than black tea due to its processing. In black tea, its processing is in such a way that it allows fermentation whereas green tea processing avoids fermentation process which results in retaining maximum antioxidant and polyphenol content.
2. Lakadong turmeric chunks - Lakadong Turmeric is a special variety of turmeric from a place called ‘Lakadong’, in Jaintia Hills, Meghalaya. It is known for its medicinal qualities as the Curcumin content in it is between 7 to 12.32% (last tested in 2020), which is one of the highest, as against 2 to 3% in most varieties of turmeric. Curcumin in it is responsible for its bright yellowish-orange colour along with its incredible medicinal properties. This component also determines its value. So, the higher the curcumin level the higher the value.
3. Ing Makhir ginger chunks - Zingiber rubens is one of the varieties of Ginger. It is a common spice used by the locals of Meghalaya due to its potent medicinal values.
It is locally known as "Sying Makhir" in Khasi and “Iching” in Garo.
Belonging to the same family as Ginger, it also contains an active component known as "gingerol" as well as some other vitamins, minerals, and essential oils in it.
Ing Makhir is a highly valued variety of ginger plant sold in the local markets for its strong medicinal properties as compared to the common ginger root. Ing Makhir contains zingiberene an essential oil which contributes to the strong distinct smell of the root.
The rhizome is rich in properties like antioxidant, antibacterial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, anti-nausea, and many other more. It also helps improve digestion, relieves congestion and cold, relieve pain, removes bad breath, etc.
4. Long pepper - Piper longum is a popular spice of Meghalaya. It is known as “Pippali” in Sanskrit and in our local language khasi, it is known as “Sohmarit khlaw”. It is referred to as long pepper as the fruits are long and slender and look a little like dried green chillies as the spikes on its surface looks like a rough-skinned version of chilli peppers. This product is not only a native of Meghalaya, but it is also a solid insurance policy for the farmers of Meghalaya.
Our Long pepper is sourced directly from Pynursla, Meghalaya and it has a bitter, spicy, and warming taste which is perhaps due to the presence of volatile content such as piplatine, piperlonguminine, piperine and other unique chemical components. These phytoconstituents are responsible for producing distinctive aroma, flavour, and health benefits.
Green Tea is considered to be highly medicinal. Rejuvenate Me Green tea is a natural way to help rejuvenate yourself and will help revive your skin.
The natural ingredients in it give the tea natural shades of yellow with a tint of black chunks all packed in one. It has a mild taste with a little pungency to it.
Each batch of green tea has a unique aroma and taste depending on the various factors like the area of the tea garden, soil, climate, moisture content and its processing.
If the tea is steeped for 3-5 minutes, it will give out a perfect flavour but when steeped for a longer duration, the green tea will result in a bitter taste with a little bit of astringent taste.
Health Benefits of Rejuvenate Me Tea
- Rich in healthy bioactive compounds - Green tea is not just a hydrating beverage but it is a plant that contains several healthy compounds that makes it the healthiest beverage.
- It can help burning out fat, It increases the burning of body fat as it boots metabolic rate.
- The ingredients are rich in antioxidants. Antioxidants help in protecting the cells from oxidative damage.
- Green tea may help in improving insulin sensitivity and reduce the blood sugar level which may lower the risk of type 2 diabetes.
- The presence of catechins in green tea may reduce bad breath and improve oral health. It suppresses the growth of bacteria which helps in lowering the risk of various infections.
- Curcumin in turmeric have natural anti-inflammatory compounds that help the body fight against foreign substances. Ginger contains phytonutrients that may help in reducing cell damage and also prevents inflammation.
How to Use Zizira’s Rejuvenate Me Green tea:
- Add a teaspoon of this amazing tea in a container.
- Pour hot water to it and let it steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Strain it in a cup and add your choice of sweetener if you prefer it sweet.
- Enjoy this reviving tea at any time of the day.
- You can reuse the tea blend until it stops giving out color and taste.
Note: Do not discard the tea blend after 1 use, add another cup of hot water and have it till the last drop of essence and goodness is drawn from the herbs.
Fruit infused Iced Green Tea
- Take a jug and add hot water to it.
- Take a tea infuser and add rejuvenate me tea blend in it and brew the tea for 10-15 minutes.
- Take a cup and fill half the cup with warm water and add 1 teaspoon of honey to it and mix well.
- Slice one whole apple and a few strawberries.
- Take another jug and add some ice-cubes to it along with fruit slices.
- Pour the honey mixture and the infused tea to it and mix it properly.
- Empty this fruit infused green tea in a glass and Enjoy!
Note: Not recommended for expecting and nursing mothers and children under the age of 12.
How to Store Rejuvenate Me Tea?
Here are a few simple steps to follow in order to keep your Rejuvenate Me Green tea fresh for a longer duration.
Store it away from direct sunlight, stoves, ovens, and do not keep it on the top of a refrigerator because the heat emitted from them causes the blend to lose its flavour and strength.
For better taste and freshness, empty the tea in an airtight opaque container and store it in a dark cabinet.
What Is the Shelf-life of Rejuvenate Me Green Tea?
Our Rejuvenate Me Green tea can last for twelve months if it is properly stored. The tea does not get spoilt, but the ingredients in it will start to lose its potency with time and will not flavour or show its benefits as intended when it exceeds the period of twelve months.
These are a few ways of how Zizira ensures the purity of all products:
We term it responsible because we work directly with the farmers who are well aware of pure Lakadong Turmeric and this is where we emphasize purity and quality. And we are responsible for only working with farmers who practice sustainable farming methods.
Knowing where the ingredients come from:
Zizira deeply cares about where every ingredient comes from. Over the years, the Zizira team has been able to build relationships with the ethical farmers and beekeepers of Meghalaya and Zizira gives importance to providing pure and safe products to customers like you.
Evaluation of ingredients:
To provide you with the best products, Zizira selects the absolute best quality ingredients. The Zizira team as well as farmer partners share the same mission of prioritizing the long-term health of the land. The land is free from all unwanted artificial additives such as pesticides, chemical fertilizers, and insecticides resulting in safe and pure ingredients.
All of Zizira's Products are Processed in-house in locations across Northeast India under the direct responsibility of Zizira
In the processing of food, several hazards can creep in. Zizira does not take chances with any kind of hazard – physical, chemical, or biological. Zizira takes every precaution to control them at every critical point in our food processing facilities. That is done with every new harvest of each and every ingredient that is used.
Credible, Safe, and Wholesome:
Zizira follows a similar process for all products. Credible, high standard quality maintenance without excuses. Zizira chooses whom to work with, partner with, to serve you in a way that makes a difference. Zizira’s continued effort and diligent work will contribute to your health, as well as to the prosperity of the farmers as they revive and regenerate traditional farming practices.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- delivery services
Quality of the product &prompt delivery of ZIZIRA
Very fine quali very taste and very healthy tea we used daily I think it is a good choice for this corona wave
DON'T HAVE TIME TO COMPARE WITH MAWSYNRAM HONEY AND IT'S TASTE BUT I BROUGHT THIS FOR MY WIFE WHO LIKES IT
It is refreshing
Very nice tea
Thank you so much i love all your products if we can more products i will be more thankful.... keep going with good work.....
Being from Meghalaya, always love to use products from the home state even living outside. Even gifted to friends and they too loved it the most. Has been using Turmeric regularly at home and have benifited a lot. Thanks a lot to each and evey member of Zizira.