Zizira is in search for a Content writer who can write article or blogs that are authentic, genuine and engaging. You will be specifically writing for Zizira, which is a wholly owned unit of Chillibreeze Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Zizira is a recent initiative from Chillibreeze which aims to add prosperity and improve the lives of the farmers of Northeast India. We plan to do this by encouraging farmers to grow high value crops which will not only fetch them better prices but also provide for a better life for them and their families.
Responsibilities for content writer
- Write articles based on topics provided by Zizira. You will be provided with guidelines, contact details (wherever possible or appropriate) as well as expectations for each such article.
- Your articles need to resonate with the vision of Zizira and each will have to project a specific theme (discovery theme, unique to Northeast India and traditionally organic)
You will also be exposed to a culture which practices in instant and constant feedback, all exchanged candidly. So be prepared to receive some amount of criticism on your work. Another of Chillibreeze’s values is accountability which means that you will be expected at all times to provide an account of your activities related to the project(s) assigned to you. This means that you will be expected to meet deadlines with awesome quality and the kind of appeal that gets repeat readership on our website.
- Live in Shillong
- Can write passionately and with focus
- Willing to work long term
- Are professionals with regard to quality, deadlines and commitment
- Knowledge of social media would be an added value
- Write about farmers and their lives
- Explore and write about
- The agricultural potential of Meghalaya
- Agriculture entrepreneurship
- Other topics based on the immediate requirements
- Provide your details and a write-up of up to 300 words on "What makes you want to write" by clicking on the "APPLY NOW" button
- We will screen your applications and shortlist the candidates who meets our requirement.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a one-on-one interaction.
Zizira – a unit of Chillibreeze is looking for a creative Graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our vision which is to create and sell high value products, so that farmers increase income by releasing the potential of their land. And to realize this dream we need you to design banners and images with high visual impact that connects to our audience. You will work on a variety of products, including websites, product packaging, capturing images and you will cooperate with our designers and sales team.
Knows how to assembles images, typography or motion graphics to create a piece of meaningful design. Use any media/software necessary and produce the best and high quality graphic designs.
As a Graphic Designer for Zizira, you will be challenged on a daily basis to not only meet but consistently exceed expectations for the purpose of visual communication. Our customers are diverse and from different parts of India. Their requirements are varied and they all come with high expectations. Every project has to be approached differently using different methods, tools and software.
So, you will get an opportunity and will be expected to learn how to work with different tools, software and applications. Here are some of the tools and software’s used commonly on a daily basis:
- Photoshop CC
- Illustrator CC
- After Effects CC
- Templates and layout designs in Photoshop or Illustrator.
- Motion graphics and video editing (as and when needed)
- Banners Designs for both print and digital media
- Illustrations/ drawings and sketching
- Attention to detail – Following detailed instructions from both customers and colleagues.
- Create artwork and graphics from rough ideas, hand drawn sketches, written descriptions or image examples as per the requirement of the team.
- Consistently maintain high quality in all projects by making sure that simple and basic things like typesetting, spellchecking and basic proofreading are done on each and every project
- Basic computer knowledge with artistic skills. Candidates who can produce work examples and samples like painting, sketching or any other work examples will be given preference
- Able to work with and collaborate within a team
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Have a ‘do what it takes’ attitude to perform all assigned tasks and responsibilities to the best of their ability.
Preferred Qualification/ Requirements:
- Experience and working knowledge in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. Candidates who can provide samples of their work will be given preference
- Typesetting Skills – Layout, formatting, fonts, colors, consistency etc.
- Has the ability to independently and with minimum supervision manage and complete projects
- Can blend in easily with team members and be able to collaborate, give and receive constructive feedback
- Able to communicate orally (phone/ Skype call) and via email
- Motivated to pursue own goals and objectives and requires the least amount of coaching and feedback to see their projects done
Below are the kind of environment where you will be working:
- Reliability is one of the key to our success and punctuality is one way to demonstrate this value. And more than a rule, this is a value that is expected of everyone.
- As a graphic designer, being innovative and creative is the most important part of the role. So you will have to learn how to think outside of the box to come up with unique solutions.
- You will be handed projects that comes with very high expectations and tight deadlines. So, you will need to learn how to work with speed without compromising on the quality and ingenuity of the work.
- Communication is another skill which is critical to this role. So you will need to learn and have good communication skills which will in turn enable you to understand the team’s expectations and make yourself understood whenever the need arises.
- At Zizira, as a growing company, we help each other grow and become the best we can be. We practice instant and constant feedback, coaching and guidance in a positive and transparent manner on areas that needs improvement. We call this candor. Individuals who are unable to take constructive criticism or are unable to speak up positively and openly with a positive attitude will find it difficult to fit themselves with the team.
- Teamwork is very essential not only for your own but for the success of your colleagues as well.
- The ability to work under pressure at certain times (pressures like multi-tasking, adhering to strict deadlines while still maintaining excellent quality etc.).
- Working beyond 6:00 pm (could be as late as 10pm) depending on the expectations and amount of work.
- Constant learning on how to accomplish goals better and imparting the same to your colleagues.
- Taking initiatives and being proactive – not waiting to be told what to do.
These lists are not exhaustive and will change from time to time.
**Note: Although we are still accepting applications for the position of Content Writer.
However, the job position is currently unavailable and depending on the requirement of the company we will get in touch with you.