We’re looking for great people to join our start up team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is eager to launch a career with Zizira and be part of a company on a growth path.
What will the Office Assistant do?
Roles and Responsibilities: (This is indicative, not an exhaustive list)
Candidate should preferably be a male and will be required to display certain attributes and qualities to be considered for the position.
- Have basic knowledge of computer and is familiar with using MS Office software.
- Know how to cook and also undertake mundane task (Housekeeping) apart from office work.
- Be a team player who will collaborate with other team members.
- Be flexible and take up any work.
- Be humble and respectful.
- Take initiative and be proactive.
- Have the ability to handle multi-tasking.
- Be open to learning and imparting the same to the team.
- Have decent verbal and writing communication skill.
- Have the ability to work independently and with minimum supervision manage and complete task
What Are Our Expectations?
- As and when required, you may be assigned new responsibilities, based on your competency, apart from existing responsibilities.
- Well organized and a self-starter.
- Have good administrative, organizing and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to interact with employees, customers and vendors.
- Effective organizational, and, stress and time management skills.
- Be capable of high level of accuracy and be good at paying attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently or as a team member.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people.
- Be willing to learn and have the flexibility to work as part of a team, with a passion for getting results.
- Have the ability to work under pressure at certain times (pressures like multi–tasking, adhering to strict deadlines while still maintaining excellent quality etc.)
- Be ready to report in to work as early as 7:30am or 8:00am and work beyond 6:00PM (could be as late as 10:00PM), if a need arises, depending on the expectations of our customers.
You can expect team support:
- At Zizira, as a growing company, we help each other grow and become the best we can be.
- We practice instant and constant feedback, coaching and guidance in a positive and transparent manner on areas that need improvement. We call this candor.
- Individuals who are unable to take constructive criticism, or are unable to speak up positively and openly with a positive attitude, will find it difficult to fit in Zizira.
- Punctuality is one way of demonstrating reliability and is a value which is expected from everyone.
- Coming in on Holidays and Sundays but on certain unavoidable circumstances.