A recipe you must try
Fiery Grape Sauce
Here's a tangy, spicy sauce made out of grapes!
The ingredients for this recipe are:
- 1 cup green grapes
- 2 bhut joloki chili
- 1 small onion
- 1/2 a carrot
- 1 tablespoon of golden raisin
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 lime, zest and meat the white pith discarded
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of ing makhir ginger powder
- 1/4 a teaspoon Lakadong turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 inch of cinnamon stick
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1/3 of cups vinegar
How to prepare:
- Place all the ingredients except the vinegar and cinnamon stick in a food processor and blend till pureed.
- Add to pot with vinegar and cook 15 minutes. If needed blend again for a smooth sauce.
- Fill hot sauce into sterilized hot bottles or jars.
- Place in a hot water bath for 10 minutes.
- Let it age for at least 1 week.
© 2021 Zizira – We are based in Shillong, Meghalaya