Enjoy this lip smacking healthy lemon preserve with tea, toast, or even salads!
Lemons - 2 pieces
Ing Makhir Ginger - 1/4 teaspoon
Zizira Pure Wildflower Mawsynram Honey - 300g or 1 jar
1. First, you will need a glass jar. So the first step is to sterilize the glass jar to be used with boiling water and dry it thoroughly.
2. Next, wash the lemons, wipe them dry and slice them thinly.
3. The next step is to combine the ingredients by layering each ingredient on top of the other in the jar.
4. Start with honey, followed by a few pinches of Ing Makhir ginger powder, and then the lemon slices. Repeat these steps till you fill up the whole jar.
5. Store the jar in a cool place or refrigerate.