A recipe you must try
Kadha - Ginger Tonic
Say goodbye to cough and cold with this Ginger Tonic recipe!
The ingredients for this recipe are:
- 6 to 7 Tulsi or Holy Basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon Black peppercorns
- 1 pod of Black Cardamom
- 2 pods of Green Cardamom
- 2 Cloves
- Ing Makhir Powder - ginger
- 2 tsp of honey
How to prepare:
- Using a mortar and pestle, ground the spices and add in the tulsi.
- Heat up a pan and toast the spices for 30seconds or less.
- Add two cups of water and to this add Zizira’s Ing Makhir Ginger.
- Let it boil on medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes, after which you pour in another serving pot and stir in the honey.
- Pour in small glasses and serve immediately.