A Recipe you must try
Black Pepper whole, Bay Leaves, Ginger, Tea Leaves, Lemongrass and Milk.
- No Fresh lemon grass, no worries, try this recipe using dried lemon grass.
- Use a pot or a kettle, to boil the milk.
- Once the milk starts to boil add the tea leaves.
- Add the spices bay leaves, black pepper, ginger and lemongrass.
- Let it boil for a few more minutes and it is ready to serve.
- You can add some honey in your cup if you prefer your Chai sweet.
Note: You can always use water if you do not prefer milk.