Buy masala chai online at Zizira and you are sorted! While our masala tea powder makes for a delicious cup of tea, you can reap the many benefits that it has to offer. Carefully picked masala tea ingredients such as black tea, black pepper, bay leaf, lemongrass, etc. from the remote, industrially-unexploited lands of Meghalaya make it a rejuvenating mix of health and taste. If you have been thinking to go after health, you have to compromise on taste, you can’t be farther from the truth. And, we at Zizira, strive to bust this myth with our exquisite blend of Indian masala tea!.
- Reduce Inflammation – The healthy ingredients in masala tea help reduce inflammation in the muscles and form a potent painkiller. Most of the ingredients in our Meghalaya masala chai powder are rich sources of antioxidants, antibacterial, and antifungal properties, which, in turn, offer an antiinflammatory shield to your body.
- Aids in Digestion – Strong spices help speed up the digestive system and keep the gut healthy.
- Increases Immunity – The spices used to make tea masala contains immune-boosting properties that protect the body from disease-causing germs.
- Boosts Energy Levels – Masala tea works as a stimulant and helps drive away fatigue.
- Cancer Prevention - Several studies cite that, armed with potent antioxidant properties, masala tea is deemed beneficial in preventing the onset and spread of cancerous developments up to a certain extent.
- Heart Healthy - By controlling the bad cholesterol levels in the body, masala chai helps optimize heart health.
- Pain Management - Joint pains are quite common in elderly. Masala tea blends are known to help alleviate the distress, discomfort and sluggish movement by increasing blood circulation.
- Sleep-aid - Heard of refreshing properties of masala chai? Well, it can be leveraged to avail of the much-needed restful night’s sleep too. It helps calm your nervous system, promote a sense of tranquility, and soothe your body, and mind.
How to make a Delicious Masala Tea
- Take a tea pan over medium flame and add some water to it
- Bring the water to boil, and then add tea leaves, tea masala, sugar, grated ginger. Allow it to boil for 5-10 minutes
- Slowly add dairy milk/soy milk/almond milk to it and allow it to simmer for a few more minutes
- When you start to smell an amazing aroma, turn off the flame
- Pour the tea through the strainer in a cup and enjoy!