A recipe you must try
No Bake Meghalaya Masala Chai Cake
If you love desserts, you'll love this no-bake Masala Chai Cake recipe!
The ingredients for this recipe are:
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 cup black tea
- 1 cup dates
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 ½ cup walnuts
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 tsp honey
- 3 teaspoons of Zizira’s Meghalaya Masala Chai
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 tsp olive oil
How to prepare:
- Soak the cashews overnight or at least for 1 hour before use with hot water. Rinse and keep aside
- Take loose tea leaves or teas bags and steep black tea.
- Remove the pitt from the dates and blend.
- Blend Meghalaya Chai and keep aside.
- Blend raw walnuts along with salt and pitted dates
- In a large flat bowl or baking tin, layer a baking sheet and fill it with the walnut crust you just blended. Make sure you flatten it on to the bottom of the pan.
- In a blender, add the black tea, cashews, coconut milk, honey, vanilla extract, Meghalaya Masala Chai, olive oil and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into the tin and shake to remove air bubbles and refrigerate for a few hours.