NATURAL - DRY PROCESS
- Also known as the dry process, natural processing is one of the oldest ways to process coffee. After picking the coffee cherries from the coffee trees, our partner coffee farmers spread out the pulps in thin layers to dry out in the sun.
- The coffee is then being dispatched to our in-housed processing unit.
- The coffee is stored in a room with a minimum temperature of 25 to 30 degrees Celsius.
- The next process is hulling, the team hulls the coffee cherries using hulling machine.
- After the hulling process the next step is sieving the beans, that is separating the beans and the outer skin of the beans (pulp). The beans are then sorted manually by hand to ensure that we give our customers the best-looking beans, thereby amplifying the overall wild coffee experience.
- Finally, the coffee is packed in the pouches ready to be shipped to your home!
NOTE: WE ONLY DRY THE BEANS THAT ARE NOT FULLY DRIED YET.