Benefits and Uses
Health Benefits of Rejuvenate Me Tea
- Rich in healthy bioactive compounds - Green tea is not just a hydrating beverage but it is a plant that contains several healthy compounds that makes it the healthiest beverage.
- It can help burning out fat, It increases the burning of body fat as it boots metabolic rate.
- The ingredients are rich in antioxidants. Antioxidants help in protecting the cells from oxidative damage.
- Green tea may help in improving insulin sensitivity and reduce the blood sugar level which may lower the risk of type 2 diabetes.
- The presence of catechins in green tea may reduce bad breath and improve oral health. It suppresses the growth of bacteria which helps in lowering the risk of various infections.
- Curcumin in turmeric have natural anti-inflammatory compounds that help the body fight against foreign substances. Ginger contains phytonutrients that may help in reducing cell damage and also prevents inflammation.
How to Use Zizira’s Rejuvenate Me Green tea:
- Add a teaspoon of this amazing tea in a container.
- Pour hot water to it and let it steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Strain it in a cup and add your choice of sweetener if you prefer it sweet.
- Enjoy this reviving tea at any time of the day.
- You can reuse the tea blend until it stops giving out color and taste.
Note: Do not discard the tea blend after 1 use, add another cup of hot water and have it till the last drop of essence and goodness is drawn from the herbs.
Fruit infused Iced Green Tea
- Take a jug and add hot water to it.
- Take a tea infuser and add rejuvenate me tea blend in it and brew the tea for 10-15 minutes.
- Take a cup and fill half the cup with warm water and add 1 teaspoon of honey to it and mix well.
- Slice one whole apple and a few strawberries.
- Take another jug and add some ice-cubes to it along with fruit slices.
- Pour the honey mixture and the infused tea to it and mix it properly.
- Empty this fruit infused green tea in a glass and Enjoy!
Note: Not recommended for expecting and nursing mothers and children under the age of 12.