A Recipe you must try
- 1 cup dried roselle flowers.
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup of Vegetable oil
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
To begin, preheat your oven to 177°C
Now for mixing the ingredients,
- The first step, grind the dried roselle flowers and keep aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and the grounded Roselle flowers.
- In another large bowl, blend three large eggs, vegetable oil, sugar and continue till it becomes light and fluffy.
- Add flour and milk alternately and finally add vanilla and honey.
- Scrape the batter into prepared pan and bake for 50 minutes at 177°C, until a cake tester comes out clean.
- Enjoy your roselle cake with a nice cup of tea 😊