We Are Looking for a Graphic Designer
A person who can independently come up with ideas and can create creative designs that align with the company brand. Someone who is conscious of the trends, proactive, a multi-tasker, always looking for new challenges and improvements, and is an ideal team player.
Do you know what it takes to be a Zizirian?
You are expected to go through our website before applying for the job.
What Will You Do?
You will be working together with a small team, therefore you have to be a team player who ideates and executes team ideas. A percentage of your time will go towards:
- managing our website
- creating graphics for:
- product labels
- web pages
- company swag
- creating video story content for:
- Creating and managing Photo content
- Product photography
- Candid company photography
- Story photography
As a graphic design executive, you are responsible for organizing and managing the visual content for our organization. You will proactively plan and execute visual deliverables based on the team’s requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities
The role in a nutshell: Understand who our potential consumers are and what they need so that, as a graphic designer, you can serve them the right visual content that aligns with our brand(s)
- Understand and align with the company vision.
- Understand company products and figure out creative ways to connect with our target persona(s) with the objective of increasing engagement.
- Personally, EXECUTE creative ideas you come up with in point #2 above: ideate, create and communicate with graphic design, photographs, images, audio and video.
- Optimize graphics, photo, video, and written content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Youtube, etc.
- Organize and manage all visual content
- Understand and master all equipment used for photography, video, and audio.
Salary range after the appointment is Rs.18,000 – Rs.20,000/-
- Work for a company that believes in values
- Releases the potential of people through work
- A company that believes that there are undiscovered treasures in the hills of Meghalaya and part of what it does is to explore the treasures
- Through this exploration, we develop natural products.
- And we partner with farmers and weavers.