More on Zizira Antioxidant-Rich Green Tea Leaves:
Zizira’s green tea is not fermented, but produced by steaming the fresh tea leaves at high temperature. Throughout this process the polyphenols responsible for the benefits of green tea is retained. Consuming green tea is good for your bones and could help decrease the risk of bone fractures. It also helps reduce the risk of cancer as the antioxidants in green tea is said to inhibit the growth of cancer cells. People who drink green tea on a regular basis lower the risk of developing Type 2 diabetes and bad cholesterol.
- This green tea is rich in natural anti-oxidants and flavonoids.
- It is perfect as an energizing and refreshing beverage and a natural detoxifying promoter.
- Grown in the pristine hills of Meghalaya, it is a natural treasure. The fresh climate, air, soil and water where it is cultivated adds to its invigorating taste.
How does Green tea benefit weight loss?
Simple, by naturally reducing calories. It elevates body metabolism, improves insulin activity, burns the extra fats while rehydrating the body.
Simple green tea recipe:
- Bring freshly drawn, cold water to boil.
- When water is at an “almost” boiling point (just before it starts to bubble), turn off the heat.
- Allow the water to cool for a minute.
- Then add 1 teaspoon of tea leaves per cup to the boiled water.
- Steep for 2-3 minutes and strain completely into another teapot or directly into the serving cups.
Food twinning with green tea:
Zizira’s green tea has a subtle vegetal flavor that works well with fresh sandwich, fruit salads and a light strawberry tart. It also complements mild flavored seafood and chicken.
Note that product packaging will be different from displayed images based on their weight class