More on Zizira Natural Oolong tea leaves:
- Zizira Oolong tea provides you a blend of the strength of black tea and the subtle freshness of green tea.
- This tea has a high level of polyphenol. Consuming oolong tea burn fats- reducing it and revitalizing your internal organs naturally.
- This high quality oolong tea is mellow to taste with balance note of sweetness.
- Drinking oolong tea for weight loss and detoxifying your body is a perfect solution to healthy living. You can drink it as a boost in the morning or as a night cleanser.
- Zizira aged oolong tea is a caffeine free oolong tea. The caffeine content in tea varies depending on how long the leaves are aged. Aged oolong tea is already low in caffeine. To decaffeinate it further, simply brew it for a few minutes longer than the usual brewing time.
Oolong tea recipe:
Here is a simple brewing method for oolong tea leaves.
- Ensure that the water you are using has not been previously boiled and is cold and freshly drawn.
- Bring the water to a boil and let it cool down for 2 minutes.
- Add 1½ teaspoon per cup to the boiled water. Depending on your preference, steep time may range between 1-5 minutes. (*If you like your tea decaffeinated you can brew it a few minutes longer)
- Strain completely into another teapot or directly into the serving cups.
Food twinning with oolong tea:
Zizira natural Oolong tea is light with a wonderful aroma. You can pair it with foods such as puff pastry, waffles, light biscuits. Or you can try something savoury like smoked ham or salami sandwich!
Note that product packaging will be different from displayed images based on their weight class