More on Zizira Black Aztec Sweet Corn from Meghalaya
Zizira Black Aztec Sweet Corn from Meghalaya is a glutinous corn rich in dietary fiber, amino acids, calcium, and vitamin. It is nutritious, scrumptious and healthy. The fiber and starch content in each corn kernel makes it easy to digest.
These sweet corns are handpicked at maturity from high quality produce. With no preservatives or coloring, each corn kernels retain the most abundant nutrition of fresh corn.
How to use Zizira Black Aztec Sweet Corn from Meghalaya
- Boil or steam the corn until it is soft to eat
- Put it in the microwave and cook for 3-5 minutes on high temperature
- Cut the corn into sections and cook it with meat or vegetable stew
- Barbecue the corn
- DIY threshing the corn to cook after unfreezing
Fast and Easy Recipe with Zizira Black Aztec Sweet Corn from Meghalaya
Ingredients required: 2 Black Aztec Sweet Corn (cut into 6 pieces), 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1/4 teaspoon Zizira Robust Black Pepper, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4cup chopped fresh coriander/cilantro, 1 teaspoon fresh lime
- Heat the grill to medium heat.
- Now toss the chopped corn in a bowl. Add the olive oil and add salt and pepper,
- Place them on the grill, turn these corns occasionally until it is tender (10 to 12 minutes)
- Transfer the cooked corn to a clean bowl and toss the cilantro and lime juice.
- Serve it fresh.