What’s special about Zizira’s Golden Combo
Zizira is offering you something more than special. The turmeric is of the Lakadong variety, which is well known for its high content of the bioactive compound curcumin. Along with it comes the high piperine variety Piper Longum, a pepper variety that has been documented in numerous ancient texts of medicine for possessing health benefit. And the wild flower honey is, as its name suggest, is from the nectar of wild flowers, giving it the unique golden colour and distinct flavour.
Check out these winning natural recipes for good health and extra energy. If you like it sweet and smooth, use the golden honey. Or, if you like it less sweet, why not make a tea out of them? Else, you can try them all and then decide for yourself, what suits you best.
Golden Honey Infused with Spices
There are several different versions of golden honey, but here is a simple and easy version of this home remedy:
- 100 grams of raw organic honey.
- 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- 1 teaspoonful of pepper
For some extra kick and additional health benefits you can also add:
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest.
- 2 tablespoon unfiltered raw apple cider vinegar
- Add 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder and the black pepper to the honey.
- Mix well until smooth.
- If you are also using lemon zest and apple cider vinegar, add them as well.
- Put the mixture in airtight container and store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Instructions for use:
The amount you take depends on your needs and health problems.
- If you are getting over a cold or flu, take:
– half a teaspoon every hour on the first day of your treatment.
– half a teaspoon every 2 hours on the second day of your treatment.
– half a teaspoon 3 times a day, which will suffice on the third day of your treatment.
- For general immune support and seasonal allergies, take 1 tablespoon daily.
- If you are treating a respiratory condition (such as asthma, bronchitis, lung problems), it has been recommended to take half a teaspoon 3 times a day.
You don’t need to have the Golden Honey just for your health’s sake. It is so delicious and beautiful that you can use it as a golden spread to flavor up your bread or toast or anything that’s baked. And you can mix a tablespoon of it into your favorite smoothie or ice cream.