More on Zizira Healthy Soya Beans from Meghalaya
Zizira Healthy Soya Beans from Meghalaya is a non-GMO produce, sourced from the traditional farmers from Meghalaya. It is a wonderful rich in protein and Vitamin B6. Adding these beans in your daily diet can benefit you by controlling your blood cholesterol level and increases the HDL good cholesterol level. It is a perfect substitute for protein and fibre nutrition, consuming these beans will help reduce a significant amount of weight.
How to cook Zizira Healthy Soya Beans from Meghalaya
- Take two cups of soya beans in a bowl. Rinse these beans thoroughly by rubbing them gently together and until all the residues are removed.
- Now cover these beans with enough water and soak it overnight or for several hours.
- After soaking you can dry these beans for 15 minutes.
- Now using a deep vessel, transfer the beans and add 1 cup of water to it. Bring it to boil, let it simmer and cook for 30 more minutes.
- During the boil, the hulls of these beans may fall off. You can use a spoon to carefully remove these hulls from the water.
- Once the soya beans are tender, remove it from the heat source and allow it cool at room temperature.
- Drain the water from the beans. Transfer the contents to a clean bowl.
- Serve it with chillies or with your favorite veggie salad.