More on Zizira High Curcumin Lakadong Turmeric Powder
Zizira High Curcumin Lakadong Turmeric Powder is an essential spice for the Indian cuisine. It stands out among other turmeric variety due to its high curcumin content.
Turmeric is commonly used in curries, stews, soups, snacks, masalas, seasonings and pickles. Other than cooking itself, turmeric has found several uses. And the benefits are all the more enhanced because of its high curcumin content as compared to regular turmeric. And since they are grown naturally, you are consuming a product which is absolutely free from pesticides and other chemical impurities.
Use it in rice: A pinch of turmeric brings colour and delicate flavour to simple plain cooked rice.
Use it in beverages: Add a teaspoon of turmeric to 250 ml of water and boil for two to three minutes. Sieve, add honey and lemon and enjoy refreshing turmeric tea. Turmeric with milk and honey too makes an earthy and soothing beverage.
How to make your own Turmeric Tea with Lakadong Turmeric
- Add 1/4 of a teaspoon to a glass and fill it up with boiling water
- Add 1/8 of a teaspoon of freshly ground pepper
- Cover with a lid and let it steep for about 5-6 minutes
- Strain into your cup and add 1/2 teaspoon of raw honey with a pinch of lemon
- Put up your feet on your coffee table and relax as you sip!