More on Zizira Dried High Curcumin Turmeric Slices
Turmeric is not only a spice which adds color and flavor to your dishes but has a tremendous amount of medicinal value too. And with its high curcumin levels, Lakadong is ideal for your spice cabinet as well as your health. Sourced only from the traditional farmers of Northeast India’s Meghalaya, who use age-old practices passed down from generations.
The turmeric is fresh when it arrives in our processing room. We wash and slice the turmeric with a constant thickness in order to get the product dried evenly. Their longer shelf life in no way affects their fragrance and can be used for a long time.
Although turmeric has a distinctive flavor, it diminishes over time. To ensure it has the most robust taste for seasoning. It is a good idea to purchase enough to use rather than long-term use. You can use an airtight container and keep it away from direct sunlight to maximize the lifespan of turmeric potency.
Here is a quick and easy way to detox our body with this delicious turmeric tea, using turmeric slices.
- 2 cups milk
- 1 whole Lakadong turmeric slice
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon wildflower honey
- ¼ teaspoon ginger slice
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper(optional)
- Take 2 cups of milk in a saucepan. Bring the milk to boil.
- Ground the turmeric slices using a mortar and pestle. Then add one teaspoon of ground turmeric, cinnamon powder, and the ginger slices. Boil it for 10 minutes.
- Strain the tea using a fine sieve into a cup; add wildflower honey for sweetness.
- Add a pinch of black pepper *
- Serve it hot.