More on Zizira Sohriew Grains (Jobs Tears) from Meghalaya
Zizira Sohriew Grains (Jobs Tears) from Meghalaya is sourced from the traditional farmers of Meghalaya. It is handpicked from the finest quality produce. Rich in fiber and anti-oxidants this grain is gluten free and is consumed for reducing weight. Besides consumption it can also be applied to the skin in powdered form, to reduce acne marks and freckles.
Job’s tears work perfectly good with soups or coconut milk broth, you can also add it to vegetable salad for a crunchy, nutty flavor.
How to use Zizira Sohriew Grains (Jobs Tears) from Meghalaya
Here is a quick and easy way to use our Sohriew Grains (Jobs Tears). Job tears tea is a creamy, slightly sweet tea that has a soothing effect on the stomach.
Ingredients required: 2-3 tbsp. of Job’s Tears, 2 cups of water, almonds
- Wash and dry a handful of Sohriew Grains (Jobs Tears) kernels.
- Heat a pan on medium heat. Add the kernels, dry fry it until it turns slightly brown. Keep stirring frequently for about 20 min or when it starts giving a pop sound, it’s done.
- Now grind these kernels in a food processor.
- Take 2 cups of freshly drawn water into a saucepan and add 2 tbsps. of the powdered Jobs Tears. Bring to a boil and simmer for about 30 minutes.
- You can add milk or honey to taste and almonds as garnish.
- Serve it hot.