More on Zizira Spicy & Aromatic Galangal Rhizome| Dried Slices
Zizira Spicy & Aromatic Galangal Rhizome has been sourced from Chungtia Village, Nagaland located at an altitude of 1,335 ft. above sea level. The village is surrounded by green trees providing the area with fresh ambiance devoid of impurities. Galangal rhizome is also available all year round.
The medicinal properties of galangal are similar to that of ginger. It is a natural digestive stimulant and helps to relax stomach upsets, ease nausea and curb flatulence. It also acts as a natural antiseptic as it contains anti-bacterial properties useful for treating minor wounds and cuts.
How to use Zizira Spicy & Aromatic Galangal Rhizome
Ingredients required: 2 cups of chicken stock, dried galangal slices, 6 tomatoes, 4 lime leaves, 2 limes, 3 red chillies, 3 teaspoon fish sauce, 3 teaspoon sugar, 2 boneless chicken breast (chopped into chunks), 1 bunch fresh coriander leaves and 1 cup of water.
- Heat a large pan and place the stock and water into it. Bring it to boil.
- Chopped the tomatoes and the red chillies, remove the seeds and place it in a bowl. Roughly crush the galangal slices. Add these into the stock.
- Squeeze the limes and add the lime juice in the stock. Throw in the 4 lime leaves as well.
- Return to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Stir and taste the stock and 2 teaspoons of fish sauce and 3 teaspoons of sugar, then the stock remove from the heat.
- Transfer the stock into a separate pan. Heat the pan and bring to the boil. Add the chopped chicken and cook it for 15 minutes.
Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve it hot.