Nutritional Value of Zizira Sweet Orange Blossom Honey from Cherrapunji (per 100g)
|Moisture (%)||20.9 %|
|Protein (g)||0.3 g|
|Fat (g)||0 g|
|Crude fibre (g)||0.83 g|
|Carbohydrate (g)||79.5 g|
|Calories (kcal)||319 kcal|
|Minerals (g)||0.2 g|
|Calcium (mg)||5 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.7 mg|
More on Zizira Sweet Orange Blossom Honey from Cherrapunji
Zizira Sweet Orange Blossom Honey from Cherrapunji is procured from the traditional beekeepers with decades of indigenous knowledge. Hence, you get only the best and purest orange honey. Our honey comes from nectar collected by bees from the local orange orchards, giving you a tinge of Khasi mandarin, every time you try it. Use, as you normally would, for all your honey needs, and get the health benefits that come from being unprocessed.
Whether you are preparing a marinade or topping a cheesecake, Zizira’s sweet orange honey is a seamless complement. You can even use it as a spread on bread or use it as a fill for your sandwiches and rolls or you could just relish it as is. Whichever way you use this honey, it will tingle your taste buds.
Health Benefits* of Zizira Sweet Orange Blossom Honey from Cherrapunji
- Zizira Sweet Orange blossom honey is filled with natural anti-oxidants that helps in boosting the immune system, in reducing the risk of heart attacks, strokes and prevent the growth of cancer cells.
- It has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory healing properties. It is thus an easy and safe choice to treat minor wounds and burns.
- It also contains anti-bacterial properties. Consuming a spoonful of this honey can help the body fight against pathogens. Use it as a remedy for a sore throat and cough.
- This floral honey can help in regulating blood sugar level* as it is low in glycemic index.
- Consuming orange blossom honey can also relieve the body from fatigue as it helps the body to maintain glycogen levels.
*As per study. Please consult a doctor