✔ Zizira Lakadong Turmeric – The Healthiest Go-To-Spice in the Market
✔ Higher Curcumin level (7-9%) than ordinary turmeric (2-3%)
✔ Sourced directly from family farms, without going through middlemen or distributors
✔ Delivered directly to your doorstep, anywhere in India.
Turmeric powder, called ‘Haldi’ in Hindi, is one of the essential ingredients in any Indian kitchen. No Indian dish is complete without the use of turmeric powder. Zizira brings you the purest and the freshest Lakadong turmeric, known for its high curcumin content. It is directly sourced from a place called Lakadong on the foothills of Jaintia in Meghalaya. The high curcumin level in Zizira Lakadong turmeric powder ranging from 6-9% greatly enhances its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties.
Zizira is the leading Lakadong turmeric supplier in India, offering freshly grounded Lakadong root without any added colour, flavours, or chemicals that are commonly added to inexpensive turmeric found in the market. The bright yellowish-orange colour of Zizira's Lakadong turmeric online along with its distinct earthy flavour of turmeric will make you want to replace your daily turmeric with this healthier version. You only need a little amount of Lakadong turmeric to get the same colour and taste as ordinary turmeric!
What’s Special About Lakadong Turmeric?
- The high altitude, cool climate, abundant rain, the quality of the soil, the ancient variety of turmeric, and traditional farming methods.
- Lakadong Turmeric is known for its medicinal qualities. The Curcumin content in Lakadong Turmeric is between 6 to 9% (last tested in 2021), which is one of the highest, as against a mere 2 to 3% in most varieties of turmeric.
- Despite many of its clones, Lakadong Turmeric's uniqueness has never been usurped.
People Call It the Miracle Spice
Used for generations for multiple medicinal purposes, high curcumin Lakadong turmeric is fresh with a strong flavour and aroma that makes it one of the finest turmeric varieties in the world, and health watchers’ favourite.
Ingredients and Flavour
This blend of Tummy ease lakadong powder is formulated by infusing the goodness of thoughtfully selected ingredients such as Lakadong turmeric, Black pepper, Potentilla fulgens, and Pinecone ginger. As the name suggests Lakadong turmeric Tummy Ease, Lakadong turmeric powder makes the majority of the ingredients in the formulation process due to the multitude of benefits. Zizira Lakadong turmeric powder is known to have 7 to 12% of curcumin content, and thus enhances the medicinal attributes of this wellness blend immensely. The other ingredients of this blend such as black pepper, Potentilla fulgens, and Pinecone ginger are also sourced eco-responsibly from the remote villages in Meghalaya. Zizira strives to bring the best of pure, natural products that are devoid of any chemical additives, adulteration directly to your doorstep from the organic farmers.
Flavour of Tummy Ease
Tummy Ease has been created with the intention of relieving indigestion and dealing with various stomach issues because having a healthy digestive system can go a long way in impacting overall health.
Therefore, this blend has been formulated with the purpose of using natural and unique ingredients in combination with our very own Lakadong turmeric to enhance the effects as well as to eliminate unwanted toxins from the body.
The bright mustard yellow Tummy ease powder has an extremely strong flavour that comes from Potentilla fulgens and pinecone ginger which is exceptionally indescribable.
You will love the strong, fresh, and pleasant aroma it produces accompanied by a strong taste that might be too much for someone who prefers milder flavours, but it is worth it.
A perfect blend that will help in getting rid of all the stomach problems that we go through every day. It will keep your gut strong and leave you feeling light and fit.
Benefits and Uses
Health Benefits of Tummy EaseOur Tummy Ease Potentilla has a maximum content of curcumin, and other active components such as polyphenols, tannins, catechin, and quercetin. These active constituents are the catalyst behind the plethora of Tummy Ease Potentilla benefits:
- Helps in alleviating the symptoms of indigestion and aids in relieving stomach ailments - Chronic indigestion may cause pain and discomfort in the upper region of the stomach and it is believed that delayed gastric emptying is the main reason for indigestion. This Tummy Ease Potentilla Lakadong blend helps in speeding up the emptying of the stomach which is beneficial for those who are suffering from the conditions of indigestion.
- Boosts Energy - Low energy level in the body disturbs daily activity and one feels lethargic and weak that gets followed by blurry vision. The chemical components that are present in pinecone ginger help in increasing the number of platelets (tiny blood cell fragments) in the blood which further helps in boosting the energy level. This blend can be mixed with sugar/honey along with hot water for improving the energy level.
- Helps in reducing inflammation - Curcumin in turmeric has natural anti-inflammatory compounds that help the body fight against foreign substances. Ginger contains phytonutrients that may help in reducing cell damage and also prevents inflammation by reducing the activity of cell-signalling. Without inflammation in the body, bacteria and germs can easily take over the body and lead to chronic diseases. Therefore, any substance that can help in treating chronic inflammation is of utmost importance. Curcumin and gingerol are powerful anti-inflammatory substances that can suppress inflammation and fight chronic inflammation at a higher level.
- Increase antioxidant capacity - The main reason as to why antioxidants are extremely beneficial for the body is because it protects it from the substance that causes damage to the cells in our body. Curcumin along with antioxidants in pinecone ginger and Potentilla fulgens will help in boosting our body’s own antioxidant defences and also helps in protecting human health against harmful diseases.
- Lowers the risk of brain diseases - In our brain, there is a growth hormone that helps the brain to function. Many brain diseases are due to the decreased levels of this specific substance. Curcumin helps in increasing the levels of this substance and may help in lowering the risk of brain diseases and improves memory.
- May protect against heart diseases - Curcumin may improve the function or health of the thin membrane that covers the inner layer of the heart and blood vessels. This membrane is responsible for regulating blood pressure. When the function of this membrane lowers, it leads to an increased risk of heart diseases. Thus, curcumin protects the heart against this function and reduces the risk of heart diseases.
- May prevent or possibly help in treating rare diseases - Inflammation in the body is linked to the formation of tumours and anti-inflammatory compounds such as curcumin play a role in preventing the various types of cancer. It helps in slowing the spread of cancer cells and may help in preventing them from forming. Antioxidant activities in ginger and other ingredients in this blend helps in reducing or may even get rid of the free radicals (toxic substances produced by factors like metabolism) that can lead to a range of harmful rare diseases. The roots of Potentilla fulgens and pinecone ginger have anti-tumour properties that help in inhibiting the growth of cancer cells.
- May help ease the symptoms of severe joint pains (arthritis) - Due to its potent anti-inflammatory activity, curcumin, as well as the active components that are present in pinecone ginger, maybe a safe and effective option for preventing osteoarthritis (swelling of joints) and rheumatoid arthritis (inflammation in the lining of joints, especially in hands and fingers).
- Aids in weight loss - Obesity can lead to various health issues like high blood pressure, diabetes, strokes, and other heart diseases. Curcumin in this blend helps in stabilizing metabolism and manages weight. The active components in pinecone ginger help in keeping the metabolism smooth which helps the process of burning fats more rapidly.
- Helps in diabetes - Curcumin helps in sensitizing insulin and helps in lowering the glucose level. These properties in it may help in dealing with both type1 (do not produce insulin) and type 2 (do not respond to insulin) diabetes. Potentilla fulgens helps in reducing the cholesterol level, fats and also improves the good cholesterol in the body.
- High blood pressure - Turmeric which is present in this blend is commonly used in stabilizing the blood pressure and prevents hypertension linked to natural ageing.
- Ease a cold or flu - Pinecone ginger along with turmeric and Potentilla fulgens improve the immune system and help in recovering from a cold or flu. These ingredients help in protecting the respiratory system. The anti-inflammatory properties help in relieving sore throat and also removes viruses and bacteria that cause cold and flu.
Uses of Tummy EaseHere is a way you can use our Tummy Ease:
- 1 cup hot water/milk
- 1/4th teaspoon Tummy Ease
- 1 teaspoon of honey for a sweet taste
- Take 1/4th teaspoon of Tummy Ease powder
- Add it in a cup and pour hot water into it
- Mix it properly to avoid lumps
- Add a teaspoon of honey for sweetness
- Stir well and Enjoy.
What Is the Shelf-life of Tummy Ease?
Our Tummy Ease can last for twelve months if it is properly stored. The powder does not get spoilt, but it will start to lose its potency with time and will not flavour or show its benefits as intended when it exceeds the period of twelve months.
How to Store Tummy ease?
To keep your Tummy Ease blend fresh for a longer duration, store it away from direct sunlight, stoves, ovens, and do not keep it on the top of a refrigerator because the heat emitted from them causes the blend to lose its flavour and strength.