Fancy coffee shops would normally charge you 2 times the actual turmeric latte price just for a single cup. Now that doesn’t seem fair, does it?
Zizira’s Lakadong Turmeric Latte is priced at only ₹499 for 50g worth of turmeric latte mix. Now, you can enjoy more than one cup of turmeric latte at any time, without having to spend more, or get out of your house!
This turmeric latte mix is specially crafted for you so that you get to experience the golden latte feeling from the comforts of your home.
Lakadong Latte is one of our turmeric blends that has been introduced to include a milder version of Lakadong Ker. So, if you prefer milder flavours and if you prefer giving a turmeric drink to your kid then this is the perfect blend.
Ingredients and Flavour
What Are the Ingredients in Lakadong Latte?Zizira Lakadong Latte blend is a combination of amazing ingredients that are directly and traditionally sourced from our farmers. It consists of:
FlavourZizira Lakadong Latte is known for its mild flavours and this blend can be included in both a child and an adult’s daily diet. It is perfect golden milk that is a must-have in every household. This golden latte blend will transform your simple milk into a beautiful yet extremely beneficial health drink.
The bright and beautiful yellow powder is loaded with the goodness of natural ingredients that makes your milk rich and appealing. You will be delighted by the pleasant aroma it produces once you open the container and the aroma sizzles in the air and lingers in the mouth.
This amazing yellow drink has a deliciously subtle taste that is indescribable and the feeling that accompanies it is exceptionally satisfying.
A perfect natural golden milk that can be enjoyed all the year-round and is a perfect drink to relish before a goodnight's sleep.
Why This Product?
This Lakadong turmeric latte mix is packed with components that are overloaded with medicinal bioactive compounds such as curcumin, curcuminoids, piperine, eugenol, and polyphenols that are beneficial in keeping our body healthy.
Our team travels to the most isolated and remote villages to source the best ingredients. This golden latte blend has been formulated by combining the goodness of natural ingredients possessing a milder yet delicious flavour that has been well chosen by our ethical farmers.
Benefits and Uses
Our Lakadong Latte has a maximum level of curcumin and other active components from the other ingredients. These ingredients also come with maximum health benefits. Some of its health benefits are as follows:
- Helps in reducing inflammation- Curcumin in turmeric and cinnamon have natural anti-inflammatory compounds that help the body fight against foreign substances. Without inflammation in the body, bacteria and germs can easily take over the body and lead to chronic diseases. Therefore, any substance that can help in treating chronic inflammation is of utmost importance. Curcumin and piperine are powerful anti-inflammatory substances that can suppress inflammation and fight chronic inflammation at a higher level.
- Increase antioxidant capacity- The main reason as to why antioxidants are extremely beneficial for the body is because it protects it from a substance that causes damage to the cells in our body. Curcumin along with antioxidants in cinnamon, black cardamom, and black pepper such as polyphenols and piperine will help in boosting our body’s own antioxidant defences.
- Lowers the risk of brain diseases- In our brain, there is a growth hormone that helps the brain to function. Many brain diseases are due to the decreased levels of this specific substance. Curcumin and piperine along with other components in cinnamon can help in increasing the levels of this substance and may help in lowering the risk of brain diseases and improves memory.
- May protect against Heart diseases- Curcumin may improve the function or health of the thin membrane that covers the inner layer of the heart and blood vessels. This membrane is responsible for regulating blood pressure. When the function of this membrane lowers, it leads to an increased risk of heart diseases. Thus, curcumin protects the heart against this function and reduces the risk of heart diseases.
- May prevent or possibly help in treating rare diseases- Inflammation in the body is linked to the formation of tumours and anti-inflammatory compounds such as curcumin play a role in preventing the various types of cancer. It helps in slowing the spread of cancer cells and may help in preventing them from forming.
- May help ease the symptoms of severe joint pains (arthritis)- Due to its potent anti-inflammatory activity, curcumin may be a safe and effective option for preventing osteoarthritis (swelling of joints) and rheumatoid arthritis (inflammation in the lining of joints, especially in hands and fingers).
- Aids in weight loss- Obesity can lead to various health issues like high blood pressure, diabetes, strokes, and other heart diseases. Curcumin helps by stabilizing metabolism and manages weight. It controls the metabolism of fat and reduces the processes that are responsible for the growth of fatty tissues.
- A natural blood thinner- At times, there are some health conditions where blood-thinning agents are required to prevent blockages. Curcumin acts as a natural blood thinner in certain conditions where it helps in preventing the clotting of blood.
- Helps in diabetes- Curcumin helps in sensitizing insulin and helps in lowering the glucose level. These properties in it may help in dealing with both type1 (do not produce insulin) and type 2 (do not respond to insulin) diabetes.
- High blood pressure- Turmeric is commonly used in stabilizing blood pressure and prevents hypertension linked to natural ageing. Black cardamom helps in lowering blood pressure due to its diuretic effect which means that it can promote urination.
- It also supports the gastrointestinal tract and the immune system.
UsesThese are a few recipes that we have created using our very own Lakadong Latte.
- Lakadong Latte With Coffee With or without coffee, this could be your preferred latte for your everyday life. Ingredients:
- 2 cups milk (regular milk, coconut, or almond milk)
- 1 teaspoon Lakadong Latte
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger (optional- it is good for winter to keep the body warm)
- 1 teaspoon of honey for a sweet taste
- 1 heaping teaspoon of coffee
- Heat Milk, ginger, and lakadong latte in a pan for a few minutes till it becomes warm
- Pour it into a glass and add honey
- To make your latte, add 1 tsp of coffee to a mug
- Pour the mixture into it
- Stir to combine and to form a smooth mixture
- Iced Lakadong Latte You can have it cold as well during the summer to cool your body and freshen up your mind. Ingredients:
- 2 cups of milk (regular milk, coconut, or almond milk)
- 1 teaspoon Lakadong Latte
- 1/4 teaspoon of honey
- A few ice cubes
- Pour milk into a glass
- Add Lakadong Latte to it
- Mix well or you can even blend it in a blender
- Add a few ice cubes
- Add honey for a little sweetness
- It is ready to be enjoyed!
- Vanilla Lakadong Latte Lakadong might be bitter to some users, so a mixture of pure vanilla extract would counteract the bitterness from the Lakadong. This is a nice way to enjoy it. Ingredients:
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon of Lakadong Latte
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Heat Milk and Lakadong Latte in a pan, stir well till mixture blends together
- Remove it from the heat before it starts boiling and strain it in a cup
- Stir the vanilla extract into the mixture
- Add honey if you prefer some sweetness
What Is the Shelf-life Of Zizira Lakadong Latte?
Zizira Lakadong Latte can last for twelve months when properly stored. The powder does not get spoilt, but it will start to lose its potency with time and will not flavour or show its benefits as intended when it exceeds the period of twelve months.
How to Store Lakadong Latte?
To keep your Lakadong Latte fresh for a longer duration, store it away from direct sunlight, stoves, ovens, and do not keep it on the top of a refrigerator because the heat emitted from them causes the blend to lose its flavour and strength.
Why Does Lakadong Latte Form a Slimy/Sticky Texture?
Lakadong Latte forms a slimy or sticky texture when prepared in milk or water. All Zizira products have minimally-processed ingredients. They are processed in-house to maintain their purity and quality. The fibrous nature of ingredients such as turmeric, cardamom, and cinnamon is the reason behind the sticky texture of the blend. Consumption of this slimy/sticky blend is absolutely fine.
Very fresh and good quality product
This is my fav go-to blend with milk
First time I used, it is tasty
Excellent high grade Turmeric...
I had got turmeric, turmeric latte and one other Chai latte - Alternate days I am having it and I love it