Honey infused with Bhut Jolokia Chilli
- The Mawsynram Honey gets a twist of spice with Meghalaya’s Bhut Jolokia Chilli.
- The spicy twist of Ghost Chilli makes this honey much more interesting and useful. You will have to be careful when you put a spoonful of this twisted honey in your mouth.
- Add this honey to your juice or a mocktail in your house party, it makes things cool and exciting than they originally were.
- Everything about this honey is not just fun but healthy too. Honey is pure and raw without any processing which means all the qualities of raw honey remain intact with much better taste.
- Raw honey has antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. It is an immunity booster and increases your energy level.
- Ghost pepper is known to help metabolism and can also help in weight loss.
Honey infused with Roselle
You might also want to check our Raw Honey Infusions, which contains three perfect honey infusions.
- Using an infusion process, we have combined honey with a lovely tangy flavour of Roselle calyces. (Hibiscus) and has a beautiful deep ruby colour
- Roselle (Hibiscus) is known to have been used in folk medicine as a diuretic and mild laxative, as well as in treating cancer and cardiac and nerve diseases.
- Roselle may help Lower Blood Pressure, lowers both systolic and diastolic blood pressure.
- Can be a healthy alternative to your regular fruit jam
How to Use
Here are a few examples of how you can use this honey.
- Use it as a sweetener to also give a hint of spice to your beverages.
- Use it like a sweet and spicy bread-spread.
- Enjoy it with snacks of your choice such as Samosa, Dhokla.
- Make Avocado taste delicious with this honey topping.
How to Use
Here are a few examples of how you can use Roselle infused honey.
- Snack on it from the jar using a teaspoon or use it as a spread on bread
- Drizzle it over your favourite dessert.
- Use Roselle Honey to create an iced tea for hot summer days. Add two teaspoon of Roselle honey to a cup of water, add some ice and garnish it with spearmint.
- You can also create a herbal tea using warm water and a teaspoon or two of Roselle Honey. Good choice for and evening tea.