A recipe you must try
Cool off with This Healthy Spiced Lassi Recipe!
The ingredients for this recipe are:
- 1 cup yogurt (250ml)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1-2 sprigs mint (leaves only)
- ½ tsp dry roasted cumin seeds
- 2 tsp Roselle infused honey
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish
How to prepare:
- In a blender, combine the yogurt, salt, mint, Roselle honey, and 2 ½ cups of water, and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a tall glass and chill in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
- (You can pour some Roselle honey into the glass before pouring the lassi for a decorative touch.)
- Sprinkle with the roasted cumin and ground pepper to taste. Garnish with leaves of mint.