Skip to content
Health Benefits of Using Black Pepper
- It can help in reducing inflammation in the body.
- It can increase antioxidant capacity which helps fight cell damage.
- It can lower the risk of brain diseases.
- It may prevent or possibly help in treating several diseases.
- It can help improve digestion.
Here are some ways you can use black pepper:
- Add it to your salads with some salt, oil and vinegar.
- Add the grounded spice to your omelets and other egg dishes.
- Sprinkle it on your soups, sauces, marinades, and stews.
- Use if for flavoring meats, poultry, fish before cooking or roasting them.
- Season your mashed potatoes with this wonderful spice.