Who Do We Look For?
- We expect you to be totally reliable. Reliability is one of the keys to our success
- Punctuality is one way to demonstrate this value and is expected of everyone.
- You must be open and ready to go the extra mile to constantly improve the standard of our operation or process.
- Taking initiatives and being proactive–not waiting to be told what to do.
- Innovative and creative ways to execute any assigned responsibilities.
- Receptive to customer needs and a great team player.
- Willingness to learn and the flexibility to work as part of a team with a passion for getting results.
- Someone who can commit long term in a startup.
- Have a 'do what it takes' attitude. Quick-thinking, decisive, resourceful people who get results
- Create the company’s supply chain strategy
- Analyze data from shipping and delivering processes to find bottlenecks and other issues
- Evaluate and report on KPIs
- Monitor logistics to make sure they run smoothly
- Maintain supply chain inventory and records
- Train and guide new team members
- Find cost-effective solutions for supply chain processes
- Resolve issues that come up (e.g. delays in delivery, accidents)
- Collaborate with other departments to create coordinated plans for business growth
- Ensure supply chain processes meet legal requirements and standards
- Communicate and negotiate with suppliers and vendors to land more profitable deals
Below is the kind of environment where you will be working:
- Since Zizira, is a young yet a growing company, we help each other grow and become the best we can be. We practice instant and constant feedback, coaching, and guidance in a positive and transparent manner on areas that need improvement. We call this candor. Individuals who are unable to take constructive criticism or are unable to speak up positively and openly with a positive attitude will find it difficult to fit themselves with the team.
- Teamwork is essential not only for your own but for the success of your colleagues as well.
- We are a learning organization, therefore, it is expected out of everyone to constantly learn on how to accomplish goals better and imparting the same to your colleagues.
- Taking initiatives and being proactive – not waiting to be told what to do.