Health benefits of Lakadong Turmeric
Our Lakadong Turmeric has the maximum curcumin level and with it comes maximum health benefits. Some of its health benefits are as follows:
- Helps in reducing inflammation - Curcumin is a natural anti-inflammatory compound that helps the body to fight against foreign substances. Without inflammation in the body, bacteria and germs can easily take over the body and lead to chronic diseases. Therefore, whatever substance that can help in treating chronic inflammation is of utmost importance. Curcumin is one of them and is a powerful anti-inflammatory substance that can fight chronic inflammation at a higher level.
- Increase antioxidant capacity - The main reason as to why antioxidants are extremely beneficial for the body is because it protects it from the substance that causes damage to the cells in our body. Curcumin will help in boosting our body’s own antioxidant defences.
- Lowers the risk of brain diseases - In our brain, there is a growth hormone that helps the brain to function. Many brain diseases are due to the decreased levels of this specific substance. Curcumin can help in increasing the levels of this substance and may help in lowering the risk of brain diseases and improves memory.
- Improve skin health - Due to its anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and antioxidant activities, turmeric may help in the treatment of skin conditions such as acne. It also helps in speeding tissue repair.
- It may aid your digestion - The properties in it plays an important role in digesting food and contributes to healthy digestion.
Health benefits of Honey
- A good source of antioxidants - It contains many plant chemicals that act as antioxidants. These antioxidants help in protecting the cells of the body from getting damaged. Consuming antioxidant-rich foods may help in reducing the risk of rare diseases.
- Antibacterial and antifungal properties - These properties in it helps in killing unwanted bacteria that enters the body. It contains a substance in it that acts as an antiseptic.
- Helps in healing wounds - Raw honey is effective in killing germs and aid in repairing tissues. It will enhance the healing time and lower risk of infections.
- Soothes sore throat - It is an old remedy that helps in relieving sore throat. It also helps in suppressing cough.
- Treating diarrhoea - Raw honey helps in reducing the symptoms of diarrhoea as it soothes the effect of digestions. It will help in treating mild diarrhoea in both children and adults. It helps in nourishing the good bacteria that are present in the intestines which are not only beneficial for digestion but our overall health.
- Useful in weight management - Honey may help in burning out body fats even while sleeping. It will help in increasing the metabolism which in turn helps in reducing weight.
- Protecting the brain - Honey has antioxidants and anti-inflammatory activities in it that is beneficial for the brain. It protects it from damage caused by exposure to lead and some of the constituents in it also helps in fighting inflammation in the brain.
- Nutritious - Honey contains various nutrients in it that makes it healthy addition to your diet. The nutrition in it varies with the environments and depends on the types of flowers the bees collect their nectar from. But it still contains healthy compounds such as amino acids, antioxidants, and vitamins in it. Honey also contains natural sugars which makes it a healthier option than sugar.
- Increase athletic performance - Honey is good or is even better than glucose, sugar, or water in boosting the energy of athletes. It is a great source of carbohydrates and sugar and it helps in maintaining glycogen (helps in storing energy) levels and improves recovery time as compared to other sweeteners.
- Honey is better than sugar for diabetics - Honey increases blood sugar levels less as compared to sugar and it may also lower inflammation, fat levels and bad cholesterol, it is possibly a healthier option for people with diabetes but it should still be consumed with caution.
Health Benefits of Lakadong MirchOur Lakadong Mirch is a blend consisting of amazing ingredients that will provide many health benefits. Some of its health benefits are as follows:
- Helps in reducing inflammation - Because of the presence of Lakadong turmeric and ginger in it, the high curcumin level and the gingerol content will help in reducing chronic inflammations.
- Helps open clogged nasal passage - The presence of bhut jolokia chilli in it, the blend has a spicy taste which increases the production of saliva and relieves clogged nasal passage.
- Help lose weight - This blend may help in cutting down weight by speeding up metabolism.
- Rich in antioxidants - The ingredients in the blend are all rich in antioxidants that help in protecting the cell of the body from getting damaged.
- Boost the immunity - The anti-viral properties of the ingredients in this blend may help in boosting the immunity and keep the body healthy and fit.
Here are the 10 ways you can use Lakadong Turmeric
- Golden milk: Infuse turmeric in boiling milk along with other spices like cinnamon, black pepper to extract the goodness of curcumin in the turmeric. Black pepper helps the body to absorb curcumin better.
- Golden honey: Turmeric is used to avoid certain sicknesses like the flu and cold. Mix turmeric powder and raw honey for a perfect Golden Honey remedy.
- Heal bruises: If you have a black eye, bruises or swelling apply a very basic turmeric paste to your eye. Notice a big difference within an hour, especially a reduction in the swelling.
- Create your own Turmeric Tea for healthy tea: Add 1tsp of Turmeric powder, 1tsp of Black pepper powder to a cup of boiling water. 1 tsp of virgin coconut oil, 3 slices of raw ginger and cinnamon for flavour. Stir them together and enjoy your cup of turmeric tea.
- Turmeric cake: If you love baking, you should try baking turmeric cake. It is a simple and delicious cake to bake especially if you are a vegan. You should try this out and surprise yourself. Make turmeric leaf cakes by steaming rice with grated coconut, rice and jaggery wrapped in turmeric leaves.
- Face mask: Use organic turmeric paste to fight pimples and breakouts. Regular use can also clear acne, scars and inflammation. It is a great exfoliator and gives a youthful glow to the skin.
- Soaps and shampoos: Turmeric soap can be interesting to make. You can add turmeric and other natural ingredients like calendula, coconut, lemongrass, amla and others. These are beneficial for the hair and cleanses your skin.
- Toothpaste for teeth whitening: Stop looking for that branded product and head straight to the pantry and find an ingredient that whitens teeth naturally.
- First aid for pets: Organic turmeric is useful to cure your pets of sickness. If you love your pets and they need medical attention for cuts or gastrointestinal disorder, feed them with this medicinal spice. It will cure your pet before you reach the vet.
- Pests repellent: Turmeric is a favourite food for us, but ants and other pests hate it. They avoid totter around it. To repel pests, especially ants, simply sprinkle turmeric powder around the corner, or anywhere near the ant traces.
Here are 10 ways you can use our honey
- Whether you are preparing a garnish or topping a cheesecake, Zizira’s honey is a seamless compliment. Whichever way you use this honey, it will tingle your taste buds.
- Honey citrus syrups for soothing sore throat and cold - Mix a tablespoon of honey and half a teaspoon of lemon juice together and consume it daily for soothing sore throat and cold.
- Ginger honey for stomach issues - Mix a tablespoon of honey with half a teaspoon of ginger powder or ginger juice together. You can add this to your teas or consume it directly to get relief from stomach issues.
- Honey as a moisturizer for cracked heels - Warm two tablespoons of honey and add one tablespoon of milk to it. Gently mix it and add 1 teaspoon of orange juice/lemon juice to it. Mix it properly and apply it on the affected area massaging it for a few minutes and leaving it for 45 minutes and rinse. Do this twice a day for better results.
- Honey and brown sugar for dry skin - The texture of brown sugar makes it ideal for the removal of dead skin. Mix 1 teaspoon of brown sugar with a tablespoon of honey along with a few drops of olive oil/coconut oil to it. Apply this mixture on your skin and gently massage for a few minutes. Rinse it off with warm water.
- Honey and coconut water for sore muscles - Coconut water helps in dehydration which is the main reason for sore muscles. Adding a teaspoon of honey to it with a few drops of lemon juice will increase the effect of coconut juice and helps in overcoming dehydration.
- Honey and turmeric for oral ulcers - Mixing a teaspoon of honey and ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder together and applying this mixture to sore gums may help in relieving it from pain.
- Honey mask for oily hair - This mask incorporates an egg yolk and a tablespoon of honey. Mix them together and apply this all over your hair from roots to tips. Leave it for 1 hour and rinse it with warm water.
- Honey spread - Snack it from the jar and use it as a spread on bread, buns, or slices of cakes. It is an awesome pair for baking your favourite cakes substituting your sugar with it.
- Honey drizzle - Drizzle the honey over your favourite desserts and fruits. It will give your oatmeal that extra sweetness needed along with a whole bunch of healthy goodness.
- Honey as a sweetener- Add a teaspoon of honey as a natural sweetener in your favourite drinks such as juices, golden milk, coffee, or teas.
Here are 10 ways you can use Lakadong Mirch
- Make Golden Milk with Lakadong Mirch - First, add 1/4 tsp of Lakadong Mirch in a cup. Then add 250ml of warm water or milk and you can even use ice-cold juice. Stir for a minute. Add your choice of sweetener (optional since it already contains stevia). Enjoy it warm or ice cold.
- Warm Up Your Winter with a Spicy Turmeric Hot Chocolate - What You Need - 2 Cups Milk (Of Your Choice) 2 Tbsp. Cocoa Powder, 1 Tbsp. Lakadong Mirch, 1 Tbsp. Maple Syrup/Honey
- Create your own flavoured water.
- Make your own iced tea by adding this blend to flavour it.
- Add Lakadong Mirch to pineapple juice or any other type of juices for that hint of spiciness.
- You can flavour your coconut water using Lakadong Mirch.
- Add this blend to your dal or other curries and enjoy the spicy taste.
- Use Lakadong Mirch to make a healthy spicy omelette.
- Try Spicy Turmeric Oven-baked potato fries.
- Make your own spicy Turmeric Rice.