Benefits of Pyngkya Honey
As with the other types of honey, this particular honey also contains quite a good amount of different nutrients and provides various health benefits for those who consume it regularly. These are a few health benefits of Pyngkya Honey:
- A good source of antioxidants: It contains many plant chemicals that act as antioxidants. These antioxidants help in protecting the cells of the body from getting damaged. Consuming antioxidant-rich foods may help in reducing the risk of rare diseases.
- Antibacterial and antifungal properties: These properties in it helps in killing unwanted bacteria that enters the body. It contains a substance in it that acts as an antiseptic.
- Helps in healing wounds: Raw honey is effective in killing germs and aid in repairing tissues. It will enhance the healing time and lower the risk of infections.
- Soothes sore throat: It is an old remedy that helps in relieving sore throat. It also helps in suppressing cough.
- Treating diarrhoea: Raw honey helps in reducing the symptoms of diarrhoea as it soothes the effect of digestions. It will help in treating mild diarrhoea in both children and adults. It helps in nourishing the good bacteria that are present in the intestines which are not only beneficial for digestion but our overall health.
- Useful in weight management: Honey may help in burning out body fats even while sleeping. It will help in increasing the metabolism which in turn helps in reducing weight.
- Protecting the brain: Honey has antioxidants and anti-inflammatory activities in it that is beneficial for the brain. It protects it from damage caused by exposure to lead and some of the constituents in it also helps in fighting inflammation in the brain.
- Nutritious: Honey contains various nutrients in it that makes it a healthy addition to your diet. The nutrition in it varies with the environments and depends on the types of flowers the bees collect their nectar from. But it still contains healthy compounds such as amino acids, antioxidants, and vitamins in it. Honey also contains natural sugars which makes it a healthier option than sugar.
Whether you are preparing a garnish for your salads or toppings for your favourite cuisines, this honey is a seamless compliment. Whichever way you use it, it will surely tingle your taste buds and leaves you with a satisfying aftertaste.
Here are a few ways you can use your Pyngkya Honey:
- Add it to warm milk.
- Add it to your tea with a little lemon for ginger honey lemon tea.