The Ingredients present in Valerian Sleep Tea are:
- Valerian root
- Bay leaf
- Lakadong Turmeric
Our Valerian tea consists of several useful compounds such as valerenic acid, isovaleric acid, and many different antioxidants that are great for your body. The top benefits of Valerian tea include –
- Valerian tea root is a natural sedative that helps reduce anxiety and stress
- It may help in treating insomnia and promotes good sleep
- Helps eliminate the feeling of depression by calming the nerves
- Relieves headaches, migraines, and muscle pain
- Improve memory performance and increase focus in adults
- Stimulate muscle function in the stomach and result in normal bowel movements
- Boosts your immune system and helps the body fight infections
Flavour: What does Valerian Sleep Tea taste like?
The presence of Valerian roots gives the tea a woodsy flavour along with a sharp, pungent, bitter taste from the bay leaves. The tea blend also offers a citrusy and lemony flavour from the lemongrass.
Beautiful light and clear drink with a tint of yellow from the turmeric adds beautiful colour to it. Overall, this tea will keep you relaxed and calm due to the pleasant and soothing aroma and flavour it imparts.
The lively flavour of our herbal tea infusion can be brought to life using the following steps –
- Measure the desired portion of Valerian tea
- In a pot, put in one cup of water and let it boil. Once the water starts to boil, turn off the flame and pour the herbal tea into it for seeping
- Cover the pot and wait for 10 minutes
- You may add a small amount of lemon or honey for sweetness
- Enjoy the freshly brewed tea immediately for maximum benefit
For best effect, drink 2-3 cups of valerian tea in a day with the last one about 30 to 60 minutes before bedtime.