Benefits of Robusta Coffee:
Robusta coffee, as we know, is the second most popular coffee in the world. It is named Robusta because it is a more robust version of Arabica. There are certain benefits that our Robusta coffee provides.
6 Benefits of Robusta Coffee are:
- A cup of coffee in the morning will not only wake you up but also encourage your cells to heal.
- Robusta coffee beans contains a significantly high dose of caffeine, which is known to be beneficial in improving mental health and well-being in general.
- Robusta has double the number of antioxidants which provides ample benefits for skin and hair therapy.
- This coffee is excellent for maintaining weight loss as with the double amount of caffeine, it is known to boost our muscles.
- For decades, Robusta coffee has been used as a folk treatment for asthma, low blood pressure, headache, migraine, jaundice, malaria, and flu.
- Due to its high caffeine of approximately 2.7%, it is known to be beneficial in treating certain ailments such as:
- Lowers risk of Type II diabetes: Certain studies have shown that regular drinking of coffee at 23% - 50% lowers the risk of developing diabetes.
- Alzheimer's disease and Parkinson's disease: Studies have shown that caffeine is known to reduce the risk of developing Alzheimer's disease by 65%, and by 32% - 60% for Parkinson's disease.
- Liver protection: Research has shown that having 4 cups of coffee can reduce the risk of liver cirrhosis by 80%.
How to use:
Robusta coffee beans can be perfectly ground and used to make deliciously brewed coffee like:
- Cold brew
- Cold-brew milkshake
- Espresso drinks
As a result of its bitter flavour, Robusta is typically used for espresso drinks with high caffeine and a mixture of thick crema. This will be a great start to your Monday lagging.