Benefits of Pure Wildflower Raw honey
As with the other types of honey, wildflower honey also contains quite a good amount of different nutrients and provides various health benefits for those who consume it regularly. These are a few health benefits of wildflower honey.
- A good source of antioxidants - It contains many plant chemicals that act as antioxidants. These antioxidants help in protecting the cells of the body from getting damaged. Consuming antioxidant-rich foods may help in reducing the risk of rare diseases.
- Antibacterial and antifungal properties - These properties in it helps in killing unwanted bacteria that enters the body. It contains a substance in it that acts as an antiseptic.
- Helps in healing wounds - Raw honey is effective in killing germs and aid in repairing tissues. It will enhance the healing time and lower the risk of infections.
- Soothes sore throat - It is an old remedy that helps in relieving sore throat. It also helps in suppressing cough.
- Treating diarrhoea - Raw honey helps in reducing the symptoms of diarrhoea as it soothes the effect of digestions. It will help in treating mild diarrhoea in both children and adults. It helps in nourishing the good bacteria that are present in the intestines which are not only beneficial for digestion but our overall health.
- Useful in weight management - Honey may help in burning out body fats even while sleeping. It will help in increasing the metabolism which in turn helps in reducing weight.
- Protecting the brain - Honey has antioxidants and anti-inflammatory activities in it that is beneficial for the brain. It protects it from damage caused by exposure to lead and some of the constituents in it also helps in fighting inflammation in the brain.
- Nutritious - Honey contains various nutrients in it that makes it a healthy addition to your diet. The nutrition in it varies with the environments and depends on the types of flowers the bees collect their nectar from. But it still contains healthy compounds such as amino acids, antioxidants and vitamins in it. Honey also contains natural sugars which makes it a healthier option than sugar.
- Increase athletic performance - Honey is good or is even better than glucose, sugar or water in boosting the energy of athletes. It helps in maintaining glycogen (helps in storing energy) levels and helps in improving recovery time as compared to other sweeteners.
- Honey is better than sugar for diabetics - Honey increases blood sugar levels less as compared to sugar and it may also lower inflammation, fat levels and bad cholesterol, it is possibly a healthier option for people with diabetes but it should still be consumed with caution.
Zizira's raw honey online is not just delicious but has plenty of healing properties. Pure wildflower raw honey offers many health benefits that other varieties are unable to provide, such as –
- Relief from seasonal allergies
- Strengthens the immune system
- Relief from upper respiratory infections
- Boost healing of wounds and reduce inspection
- Treat digestive issues like diarrhoea
- Soothes sore throats
- Stimulates metabolism and aids in weight loss
Health benefits of Honey
What Are the Many Uses of Wildflower Honey?
Whether you are preparing a garnish or topping a cheesecake, Zizira’s Wildflower honey is a seamless compliment. Whichever way you use this honey, it will tingle your taste buds.
Here are 10 ways you can use Wildflower Honey
- Honey citrus syrups for soothing sore throat and cold - Mix a tablespoon of honey and half a teaspoon of lemon juice together and consume it daily for soothing sore throat and cold.
- Ginger honey for stomach issues - Mix a tablespoon of honey with half a teaspoon of ginger powder or ginger juice together. You can add this to your teas or consume it directly to get relief from stomach issues.
- Honey as a moisturizer for cracked heels - Warm two tablespoons of honey and add one tablespoon of milk to it. Gently mix it and add 1 teaspoon of orange juice/lemon juice to it. Mix it properly and apply it on the affected area massaging it for a few minutes and leaving it for 45 minutes and rinse. Do this twice a day for better results.
- Honey and brown sugar for dry skin - The texture of brown sugar makes it ideal for the removal of dead skin. Mix 1 teaspoon of brown sugar with a tablespoon of honey along with a few drops of olive oil/coconut oil to it. Apply this mixture on your skin and gently massage for a few minutes. Rinse it off with warm water.
- Honey and coconut water for sore muscles - Coconut water helps in dehydration which is the main reason for sore muscles. Adding a teaspoon of honey to it with a few drops of lemon juice will increase the effect of coconut juice and helps in overcoming dehydration.
- Honey and turmeric for oral ulcers - Mixing a teaspoon of honey and ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder together and applying this mixture to sore gums may help in relieving it from pain.
- Honey mask for oily hair - This mask incorporates an egg yolk and a tablespoon of honey. Mix them together and apply this all over your hair from roots to tips. Leave it for 1 hour and rinse it with warm water.
- Honey spread - Snack it from the jar and use it as a spread on bread, buns or slices of cakes.
- Honey drizzle - Drizzle the honey over your favourite desserts and fruits.
- Honey as a sweetener - Add a teaspoon of honey as a natural sweetener in your favourite drinks such as juices, golden milk, coffee or teas.
The best raw honey in India from Zizira is versatile and can be enjoyed in many different ways. Apart from using it as a natural sweetener instead of sugar in milk, coffee, tea, and cakes, it can also be used as a dressing for your salad. You can even drizzle some over your sandwiches, pancakes, oatmeal, and many other recipes. It is also used in several skincare routines to improve the health of your skin. Irrespective of how you want to use our wildflower raw honey, you can be sure that it is in its purest and raw form.