Do you know that all it takes is a drizzle of spicy hot sauce or chutney to turn a boring meal into something exciting? Ghost pepper chili hot spicy blends are loved and used by folks in recipes to add flair or color to their dish.
What Makes Zizira Hot Sauces & Chutney Hot!
Zizira hot sauces and chutneys are made from fresh ghost pepper chili. This chili contains capsaicin, a compound that gives it the heat. It has a high Scoville unit, of about 855,000- 2,480,000. And the hotter the pepper, the hotter is the sauce or chutney. Here is a spiciness guide to hot sauces of Zizira.
How is Hot Sauce Made?
Making hot sauce isn’t as simple as one may think. The process of making a sauce generally starts with harvesting hot chili peppers at the right time making them into a paste of the right consistency, then mixing with other secret ingredients, for a delicious product.
How to Choose the Perfect Hot Sauce?
- When choosing a hot sauce or chutney, select a hot blend based on the heat that you can handle. But if you can handle the fiery burn, then Zizira hot sauces and chutneys are perfect for you.
- You can also make your selection based on the quality of the ingredients used. For instance, go for blends that are naturally made without the addition of artificial ingredients. Artisans sauces and chutneys from natural food stores are also a place you can look for to buy the best blends.
- What you choose may depend on what you want to use it for.
Here are 4 Hot Blends from Zizira. All made with Bhut Jolokia (ghost pepper)!
Scoville units of Bhut Jolokia (ghost pepper): 855,000 – 2,200,000
Hotter More Power
Bhut Jolokia Hot Garlic Chutney is one of the hottest chutneys Zizira has made so far. It is a new take on one of the hottest chilli pepper in the world - the “the ghost pepper chili”. With this chutney, you do not have to worry about heat or flavor coming together. You will find both! It is red hot and perfect for any bland food.
Hot! Hotter! Hottest!
The three superlatives of heat are not enough to describe the heat level of this sauce! Not mild at all, Bhut jolokia hottest pineapple sauce is for firing up any bland or boring food, that you want to give more flavor and substance to. If you are fundamentally a hot sauce fanatic then you have the found the right sauce.
The ghost pepper chili sauce is known to cause a hell fire to your mouth. Are you sure you still want to go ahead? Be warned, it is extremely hot! But, we will not be surprised if you come back for more.
Fire, Flavor With a Dose of Vitamin C
Sweet and spicy Chili sauce is made to focus on the excellent flavor of the hot sauce that will fire up your taste buds! Not to forget, it is a good source of Vitamin C and capsaicin.
To top it off, it has Pineapple as one of its main ingredients. It is a perfect hot sauce for the vegetarian folks. With a drizzle of this pineapple hot sauce on any veggie dish, you can create something exotic.
The "Ghost Pepper" Honey Dip
The problem with dipping hot sauce starts once you try it! You just keep wanting more. Anyone who comes across a blend made from the infamous ghost chili pepper can feel it making a hellfire-and-brimstone mark they will never forget!
This Ghost Pepper Honey Dip will definitely mark its presence and get you addicted. Try one.
Here Are Ways to Use Zizira Sauces and Chutney
- Serve this Bhut jolokia garlic chutney alongside Indian curries such as jalfrezi and Madras curries. It will take the heat and flavor of the curry to the next level.
- Use 2 tablespoons of this chutney as a coating on roasted sweet potato, carrots and parsnips. You can drizzle a teaspoon of olive oil.
- Give your chicken dish a twist of heat and flavor. Take 2 tablespoons of the hot dipping sauce and rub it on the baked chicken and serve it with a fresh salad.
- Make a spicy and zesty dip using 2 tablespoons of this hot sauce with 1 tablespoon of grated Parmesan cheese. Add ½ teaspoon each of ground pepper and oregano for more flavor.
- Make a spicy potato casserole. Boil 3 pieces of the whole potato and once done, mash it. Take a casserole dish and place the mashed potato in it. Then add 1 tablespoon of the hot sauce with 1 tablespoon of grated Parmesan cheese. The bake it in the oven at 425 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Make a hot saucy marinade using Pineapple Bhut jolokia hot sauce. Take 1 cup of the hot sauce and combine it with ¼ cup of vinegar, ¼ cup of olive oil, ½ teaspoon each of pepper and 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Then apply this marinade on any meat products and BBQ it.