Can natural teas aid in health management?
Yes, apart from keeping you refreshed, energetic for the day, natural tea has several health benefits. They are known to have potent anti-inflammatory properties, help in alleviating stiffness in joints, and tendons, help in keeping the digestive system functionalities optimal, etc. Zizira’s collection of organically-grown teas are known to act as robust antioxidant agents, help in the prevention of PCOS, urinary tract infection, hair folliculitis, and a host of other complications.
Where to buy tea online in India?
Zizira is the one-stop platform for an exquisite collection of tea products that are known to have a plethora of health-aiding properties. Buy tea online in India from Zizira to get the best value for your money. Some of the best tea products in India available at Zizira are Valerian tea, classic masala chai, Ing Makhir fit tea, earthy tropical green tea, Meghalaya masala chai, bay leaf masala chai, etc.
What is the best time to drink natural tea?
Natural tea is proven to offer health benefits when taken in the morning for a consistent period of time. However, certain tea variants such as Valerian tea can be taken 15 to 20 minutes before bedtime as it is proven to aid in getting a good night’s sleep.
How many cups of natural tea should you drink every day?
As natural tea is known to be rich in antioxidants, and several other health-aiding properties, it’s safe to drink 6 to 8 cups of natural tea on a daily basis. However, the frequency can be tailored based on your personal preference.
How To Buy The Best Tea Online in India
Are you planning to buy tea online in India and weighing your options? You will find a plethora of options online, which may make you further confused. Before you delve further, let’s understand some basic aspects about tea, its origin, significance, health benefits. We will also walk you through a few aspects that must be considered if you are on the quest for some of the best natural tea brands.
Tea is the second most-coveted beverage across the world next to the water and its origin is traced back to 5000 years ago. Compared to Western continents, tea finds a special place in the Eastern, especially the Asian, Middle, and South-East Asian continent. Indulging in a piping-hot cup of tea brew is an all-time favourite morning ritual in Indian households. This morning ritual paves the way for a refreshing, and energetic day.
The significance of tea and allied products has remained substantial over the years, which can be attributed to its myriad of benefits, health, and otherwise. While the market is floating with numerous variants of natural tea powders, organic, and non-organic alike, it might be daunting to choose the best tea products in India. Considering today’s fast-paced, and sedentary lifestyle, health-conscious people are leaning more towards naturally-grown tea products as they are aware of the harmful impact of pesticide-rich processed low-cost tea powders available in the market for consumption. This is encouraging the switch from non-organic to organic tea powder variants.
While the debate on the best tea products in India is never-ending, let’s understand some of the key health benefits offered by organically-grown tea products.
- Tasteful: Contrary to popular belief, natural or organically-grown tea does not necessarily have to be bland. The taste does not have to be compromised for health-aiding attributes. You will find a wide assortment of organic tea variants both offline and online without any hassle and each comes with its own set of health benefits as well.
- Heart-healthy: Can’t bring yourself to forego your morning cup of coffee? However, if you are eyeing to guard your heart against unfortunate ailments, natural tea can be the ideal choice of beverages. Organically-grown, natural tea has rich antioxidant, anti-inflammatory attributes and can aid in overall health, and wellness.
- Immunity Booster: Immunity building is paramount to keep yourself safe from potential infections, allergies, and other auxiliary health complications. You might prefer medications, supplements, and other ways to boost your immunity and infection resistance. However, organically-grown tea can be the natural means to improve immunity without much ado. You just have to make it a practice to consume natural tea on a consistent basis to leverage the maximum benefits it has to offer. Research and studies even cite that natural tea rich with antioxidant attributes can safeguard you against certain forms of cancer.
- Vital for Health, and Wellness: Organically-grown tea is a potent remedy for a host of health conditions such as stomach infections, cold, flu, Type-II Diabetes, etc. Apart from this, natural tea comes with the goodness of antimicrobial properties, so you may bid goodbye to bad breath.
- Promotes Weight Loss: Weight management has become a primary concern as well as a priority for all age groups considering today’s sedentary lifestyle. And, everyone out there is ready to go the extra mile and try anything under the sun to get back into that lithe, virile shape. Well, the best part is that consuming natural tea helps in accelerating metabolism and depleting fat deposits in the body. Natural tea’s diuretic properties can enhance the weight loss process in a natural manner.
Now that you are aware of the plethora of benefits of natural or organically-grown tea, it’s highly essential to choose the best natural tea brand in India. Given the endless stream of variants available in the market, making the purchase decision might seem daunting. Here are some crucial aspects you should keep in mind while buying tea products.
- Make sure the tea product is eco-responsible harvested
- Make sure the tea product is derived through organic farming methodologies
- Food safety is a critical aspect to consider; do check out if the tea product that you are planning to buy online has been stringently tested for food safety and quality.
- When you are purchasing tea powder from a store, you have the flexibility to see, touch, smell, and then decide to purchase. However, with online purchases, this can’t be entertained. So, you will have to rely on the product description, ingredients, nutrition label, etc. The online customer reviews can be your best tool to decide the efficacy and nutritional benefits of a tea powder as it offers you a deeper insight into the product. Make sure you collate all the information and make an informed buying decision.
- Always, look out for the brand affinity, and reputation. Buying from esteemed brands is highly advised as they make sure that their products remain devoid of any chemical additives, pesticides, etc.
- Last but not least, pay attention to the pricing. A hefty price does not equate to premium quality. Do your own research and be judicious in your tea powder purchase.
If you are planning to buy tea online in India and looking for the best tea products, Zizira is your one-stop destination. Zizira offers a wide assortment of naturally-grown tea products from masala chai to valerian tea that stands for flavour, aroma, texture as well as health-aiding attributes. And, yes, all the tea products are available to be shipped to your doorstep at a reasonable price. So, wait no more, do check out the exquisite range of tea products at Zizira, today!