Organic has become the buzzword, lately, and you may find numerous beverage brands claiming their tea powders to be organic while it might not be the case. No matter, if you are purchasing tea powder from a nearby grocery store or you prefer to buy tea online in India, you need to be judicious while choosing the best tea for yourself and your loved ones.
To reflect on the background, tea’s origin is traced back to 5000 years by a Chinese Emperor and since then it has acquired a prime place when it comes to an assortment of beverages. Universally, tea is the second most preferred beverage, water being the prime one. Compared to Western continents, tea finds a special place in the Eastern, especially the Asian continent, especially in India. An Indian morning is considered incomplete without a cup of a freshly brewed cup of tea.
The significance of tea products in India has remained substantial over the years, which can be attributed to its numerous benefits, health, and otherwise. However, tea has evolved and became versatile over the years. Given today’s fast-paced, and sedentary lifestyle, organic is soon gaining ground, be it for organically-grown harvests, fruits, vegetables or other produces and the same is applicable to tea as well. More and more people are becoming health-conscious and are aware of the harmful impact of pesticide-rich processed low-cost tea powders available in the market for consumption. This is encouraging the switch from processed tea to organically-grown or natural tea powder.
Before delving deeper, let’s understand what is natural tea powder and how it is different from its counterparts.
Natural tea powder
Natural tea powder is derived from organically-grown tea leaves and buds that adhere to organic farming methods. It is devoid of pesticides, fungicides, and other harmful chemical compounds during the tea processing and packaging stage. So, natural tea powder is not only beneficial for you, it has significant positive impacts on the environment in a holistic manner. The demand for organically-grown tea has led to budding or organic farms, and small-scale, local organizations in a highly sustainable manner.
While the debate on the best tea products in India is never-ending, let’s understand the plethora of health benefits offered by organically-grown tea and tea products.
Here are the top 5 reasons to choose organically-grown tea!
- Enriching Taste: Contrary to popular belief, natural or organically-grown tea offers an enriching taste that will leave you fresh, and energetic for the rest of the day. You will find a wide assortment of organic tea variants both offline and online with varying tastes, and attributes. Each has its own set of health benefits as well.
- Heart-healthy Beverage: Replace your morning cup of coffee with a fresh cup of natural tea and you will soon come to know its many advantages. Organically-grown tea has rich antioxidant, anti-inflammatory properties, and comes with natural healing capabilities. Apart from minimizing the risk of arthritis, and cataracts, natural tea is proven to be heart-healthy as well. Consistent consumption is advised to reap the ultimate benefits of organically-grown tea.
- Immunity Booster: Immunity building is highly vital to keep yourself safe from harmful infections, allergies, and other health complications. Many of us might use medications, supplements, and other ways to boost our immunity and infection resistance. Well, organically-grown tea is the natural means to improve immunity without much ado. You just have to make it a practice to consume natural tea on a consistent basis to obtain maximum results. Research and studies even cite that natural tea rich with antioxidants can protect you against certain forms of cancer.
- Vital for other Health Complications: Organically-grown tea is a potent remedy for stomach infections, cold, flu, Type-II Diabetes, etc. Apart from this, natural tea is full of antimicrobial properties, so you may bid goodbye to bad breath and are ready to dazzle the world with your smile.
- Aids in Weight Loss: Weight management has become a primary concern for all age groups considering today’s sedentary lifestyle. And, everyone out there is ready to leverage any means to get back into shape. Well, good news for you all! Consuming natural tea helps in accelerating metabolism and depleting fat deposits in the body. Natural tea’s diuretic properties also aid in weight loss in a healthy, and effective manner.
Now that you are aware of the plethora of benefits of natural or organically-grown tea, let’s understand more about some of the natural tea brands.
Natural Tea Brands
Planning to buy tea online in India? Well, you will come across millions of brand options that are offering a wide assortment of tea powders with differing key attributes. While one tea might be best for stress relief, other tea brands have their own set of pros. Zizira is one of the key brands in India offering a wide array of top-notch tea products in India in wide variations such as Valerian tea, Classic Masal Chai, Ing Makhir Fit Tea, Rejuvenate Me Tea, Earthy Tropical Green Tea, Meghalaya Masala Chai, Bay Leaf Turmeric Chai, and the Zizira Bay Leaf Turmeric Chai From Meghalaya from the pristine lands of Meghalaya. Zizira believes in bringing the tea to the end customer directly from the organic farms in Meghalaya, and thus boosting the sustainability of small-scale farmers, and building transparency.
The entire process of tea processing does not include any chemical compounds and so, you can be sure what you are getting is pure, natural, and organically-grown and the best tea products in India from Zizira!